Breaman Merrill Ford

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 19 reviews

• March 23, 2013

This group of people go above and beyond. They are friendly and will try to find out what works for you. Sometimes dealers are intimidating, but not s...o with this group. In addition, they have completed all the service work on my vehicles current and past. They do a great job all the time. And there is a great following with other members of my family. There are at least 3 others that buy from this dealer and have service completed.

Thank you very much for the kinds word,we at Breaman Merrill Ford strive to exceed expecttaions, thanks for the your business.........

May 2, 2017

We were well pleased with the salesman, Dave Breaman. My daughter in the past was treated well when she purchased a older vehicle that had problems a...nd thought we would give the dealership a try. They were not pushy and we were treated well.

January 6, 2017

Great family owned dealership! Just bought a 2017 Raptor and couldn't have asked for a better experience!

November 20, 2016

Great experience, Ed in sales, and Todd in financial were wonderful to work with, along with the rest of the Breaman team. Bought 2 vehicles in two da...ys, very personable, and would recommend to anyone looking for a dealership that takes the time to help you find what you're looking for, instead of trying to see how much they can get out of you! Go Breaman Ford

May 4, 2016

We had a great experience dealing with this dealership for our used car. They were very informative and answered any questions or concerns we had. The...y took the time to fully explain all the new electronics that we hadn't had in our previous vehicle along with any features we may not have been aware of. We would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new or different vehicle.

April 23, 2016

I purchased my 2012 Lincoln MKZ in March of 2016. Todd, the finance manager went above and beyond to find me the best financing options and helped me ...to take care of almost everything over the phone. My salesman was Joe and he was just as awesome! I believe this is a family owned and operated dealership and as far as I'm concerned, they do everything right. I am very happy with my vehicle and the service I received. I would recommend this dealership and I will shop there again in the future.

March 15, 2016

Tim and the other folks at Breaman Merrill Ford set the best example of customer support that I’ve ever encountered. I purchased a used F150 in Januar...y and on the way home the transmission failed on the north side of Wausau. It was after-hours so I left the vehicle there. Tim had the vehicle taken back to the dealership, had it fixed, and then delivered it to me in Freemont WI…at no additional cost to me! About 3 weeks later the transmission failed again. After a brief discussion with Tim, we agreed to have the transmission repaired locally (required a full rebuild). Tim and his team picked up a large portion of that repair. Breaman stands behind their vehicles and I think the local dealerships here in the Fox Valley could learn a thing or two on how to do business! My experience initially started out rough, but since then I couldn’t be happier. The next time I’m looking for a different vehicle I am going to start with Breaman Merrill Ford first!!!

April 2, 2015

Ed did a great job and found the perfect car for us. He was very personable, friendly and made the transaction easy for us. We went to his dealership ...to purchase a vehicle for our daughter. Because of that transaction we went back there for our purchase. We would highly recommend Ed and this dealership.

February 12, 2015

Breaman Merrill Ford sets the high standard of what a car buying experience should be. Joe Jr. was excellent with his customer service skills, especia...lly since I had a very negative experience at a different dealership in the previous week. He found me exactly the car I wanted in my price range and didn't try to sell me on extras that I didn't want or need. Very respectful!!!! A rare trait for a car salesman to have.

December 3, 2014

This is the second used truck I have bought from this dealer. One of the reasons why I chose Breaman's is because I know the owner to be a trustworthy... person. When it comes to auto dealers, trust is a rare thing.