4.4
96 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of DARCARS Toyota Baltimore from DealerRater.com
  • good experience

There are a lot of negative reviews for this place on here, but that wasn't my experience at all. They did use sales tricks, but I didn't find them overly pushy. I would recommend them.

• Thank you for placing me in a new SUV
    March 2, 2017

You are the most wonderful person in the world ! Thank you for getting me into a brand new RAV4. I love it ! Thanks you so much

• Leasing Rav4
    January 14, 2017

DARCARS Toyota of Baltimore

Fantastic! Thank you so much for this kind review! We hope you are enjoying your new ride!

He explained everything in a very clear way. He assisted me in any step of the leasing process and really worked hard to match my requests. It was a great buying experience

• Costco Auto Program Purchase
    January 2, 2017

DARCARS Toyota of Baltimore

I purchased a new Tacoma through DARCARS and the Costco Auto Program. Murel Hurt was knowledgeable, helpful, and accommodating. I would recommend him to a friend. Overall quite please with the process and my purchase, but it took longer than I was expecting. Devin Jones was excellent. He broke down every part of the finance process and payments. He made it easy to understand. He also made a few extra phone calls to ensure I was getting the lowest rate possible.

DARCARS Toyota of Baltimore

Thank you for choosing DARCARS! We are sorry to hear that the experience had a slight delay. It is good to hear that overall you had a great experience! Thank you so much for sharing this with us! Enjoy!

• Great Experience
    December 30, 2016

DARCARS Toyota of Baltimore

Wow! That is wonderful! Thank you for taking the time to share this great review! Enjoy your new purchase!

They made it clear from this beginning that they wanted to make me happy and they really did. I know I must have been a frustrating customer but even at the end of everything, they was still smiling at me and ready to please. They went over everything step by step and made sure I fully understood what I was signing. I really recommend this place.

• Friendly and helpful staff
    December 29, 2016

DARCARS Toyota of Baltimore

Fantastic! Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! We are very happy that you were taken care of! Enjoy!

Waverly and Devin were excellent all around. Both were very friendly and helpful. Waverly made sure I got what I wanted and he was willing to work with me. I would recommend!

DARCARS Toyota of Baltimore

• Mr Waverly Chambers Jr.
    December 23, 2016

DARCARS Toyota of Baltimore

Wonderful! Thank you so much for allowing us to serve you! We are so happy that you found your perfect vehicle! Enjoy!

I was Leary coming all this way to purchase a car but his charm and warm welcome made it much easier. He was very professional, knowledgeable about the cars they had and helpful to our situation. I would recommend anyone to purchase at DarCars in Baltimore.

DARCARS Toyota of Baltimore

• Horrible place to buy car

I bought several cars here in the past but ever since the old employees left and new employees came in not anymore. I was lied to by both sales and financial consultant. I had an issue with my trade in and was never told to speak to the GM. I talked my bank about this situation and whatever the bank told me was not what the dealer told me. I left the dealer very unhappy with my vehicle and stuck with it.

Thank you for reaching out to us, Janet! I would like to look into this. Please email me your information at jdobson@darcars.com. Look forward to helping - Jammie

• Not knowledgeable or thorough
    December 14, 2016

DARCARS Toyota of Baltimore

I brought my car in for several issues. They kept it overnight and the service rep called me several times to tell me what the mechanic found that needs to be repaired. I agreed to three repairs (engine mount, replace spark plugs, and induction service). The service rep either didn't know much about cars, or was very bad at explaining things because he couldn't answer any of my questions. I had to Google the repairs to find out what they actually were, and if I needed them. These repairs cost $600. Then, when I went to pick up the car, I turned it on and heard a new noise. This was at 6pm after work. A different service rep came out and said they didn't have any mechanics left to look at it so I'd have to leave it another night. He called me the next day and said the car needs a new starter, which would be $500. How did they miss that on the first day when they said they did a 24 point inspection? I called a couple other repair shops and they quoted me a max of $350 for the same repair. I will not go here again. They are not knowledgeable, can't explain things, waste your time, are either not paying attention or going too fast to do their job well, and they are pricey. If I"m going to pay a premium by going to a dealer, I expect top-notch service.

DARCARS Toyota of Baltimore

Oh no! We would like to investigate the recommendations and charges. If you wouldn't mind please email me your information to jdobson@DARCARS.com. Thank you for allowing me to look into this. Jammie

• Amazing Service
    December 3, 2016

DARCARS Toyota of Baltimore

Fantastic! Thank you so much for the kind review! We were pleased that we could help.

The sales consultant Waverly was awesome will be a repeat customer for life !!!!!!🙂 Was very pleased and informed of everything from the test drive to the financing.