4.5
  • Great Customer Service

The car I originally got wasn't right for me and they were able to help me find something better to suit my needs and I love the car I have now. Highly recommend!!

• great place!

Great service, honest people, over all great experience!

Great service, honest people, over all great experience!

• Amazing service

I love Eagle Valley Motors, they go above and beyond to take care of your needs. Highly recommend buying a car from them.

• One of the best dealerships around!!

They were very kind and very helpful. Found the perfect car. Highly recommend to family and friends. Thank you!!

• Dealership response

not open sunday, can't leave a message and poor info in advertisements

not open sunday, can't leave a message and poor info in advertisements

• Eagle Valley Motors

Want an HONEST used car dealer in Carson City? Go to Eagle Valley Motors. I had my eye on a specific vehicle, and happened to see one on their lot. When I went in to ask about it, Scott said that they were working on making sure that the car was safe and in good running condition, and we could test drive it as soon as it was ready...after several attempts to get the car repaired, he told me unfortunately that he would not sell me the car because they were afraid there would be issues later on. I was heartbroken, however, he said he felt bad that we couldn't have the car we wanted, and gave us a great deal on a similar vehicle, that turned out to be even better than the original. Scott also worked hard to get great financing for us, even though we have less than perfect credit. These guys really go the extra mile, and treated us great! Happy we gave them a chance.

• EAGLE VALLEY MOTORS ROCKS!!!

Best experience I ever had buying a vehicle. They made it super easy. They got me approved in 20 minutes and I left with my new car 30 minutes later. The new owner Dan is awesome!! His son Scott helped me pick out my car. I would recommend them if you want to buy a car from honest people. EAGLE VALLEY MOTORS ROCKS!!!!!

• Awesome dealership and management!

This dealership has come under new ownership and they have completely turned the place around. Great inventory and financing options. I bought a Honda Civic si and I could not be more happy with my experience. Dan the new owner is one of the best in the business and has been for a long time.

• great dealer

Well run and no pressure,They were there when I needed them. Will be back and purchace again.

• Eagle Valley Motors

Save yourself the Trouble going to this "dealer". I went there and they were so rude! You can't even negotiate with them. Not only that i bought a car off there lot and within 2 weeks it broke down I tried calling the dealer and they said its not there problem! It didn't want to start and when it did some grinding and shaking noise will ho on. My cousin bought a car there after I told him not to and it broke down in 3 weeks it had a burning smell everytime he'd drive it. He went back to the dealer and they said it's not there problem and he probably broke it to get his money back such thiefs! They have nothing but junk on there yard!

Adam, as of June 2015, EAGLE VALLEY MOTORS has been purchased by new owners. We would like to invite you to come see us and see how things have changed!