• The Best!

Eagle Valley Motor has been excellent. They are friendly and professional. Will recommend to others.

• Thanks

Scott was real quick, fast and detailed on our sale and was there to answer and help with any questions problems or concerns. I would recommend them to any of my family and friends as well as the community.

• Best dealership I've ever been to

We have officially bought 3 vehicles from this dealership and if we need to buy another later on we will be coming here again. The staff is always friendly and professional. They always honor any agreement and if something goes wrong on your new vehicle like a light comes on shortly after purchase they will work with you to get it checked out. Absolutely amazing dealership. Would tell anyone looking for a used car to go here first.

• The best!!

I am glad that I went to Eagle Valley Motors. They approved me with a lower interest rate than anybody would in Carson City. You were all great!. Thank you!!!

• Great Customer Service

The car I originally got wasn't right for me and they were able to help me find something better to suit my needs and I love the car I have now. Highly recommend!!

• great place!

Great service, honest people, over all great experience!

Great service, honest people, over all great experience!

• Amazing service

I love Eagle Valley Motors, they go above and beyond to take care of your needs. Highly recommend buying a car from them.

• One of the best dealerships around!!

They were very kind and very helpful. Found the perfect car. Highly recommend to family and friends. Thank you!!

• Dealership response

not open sunday, can't leave a message and poor info in advertisements

not open sunday, can't leave a message and poor info in advertisements

• Eagle Valley Motors

Want an HONEST used car dealer in Carson City? Go to Eagle Valley Motors. I had my eye on a specific vehicle, and happened to see one on their lot. When I went in to ask about it, Scott said that they were working on making sure that the car was safe and in good running condition, and we could test drive it as soon as it was ready...after several attempts to get the car repaired, he told me unfortunately that he would not sell me the car because they were afraid there would be issues later on. I was heartbroken, however, he said he felt bad that we couldn't have the car we wanted, and gave us a great deal on a similar vehicle, that turned out to be even better than the original. Scott also worked hard to get great financing for us, even though we have less than perfect credit. These guys really go the extra mile, and treated us great! Happy we gave them a chance.