Roger's Automotive Dimensions

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 3 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

• A Great Place to Buy A Car!
    October 16, 2013

Roger was very professional and definitely knows the business, he took extra time to go over the used car history with me and made me feel confident t...hat it was a good buy. His prices are more than fair, and it's clear that he has a commitment to make sure things are done right when buying a used car. I would absolutely recommend working with him on your next purchase.

Best Buying Experience Ever.
    November 4, 2016

I came in last Saturday Morning and met Brandon who assisted me. I told him what I was looking for and how much I could afford and he told me about a... few vehicles that met my requirements and Budget. I test drove it, told him I liked it and he said he would check on Credit Approval and call me back in a few hours, which he did to tell me I was approved and by late afternoon I came back, signed the papers and drove off with my new Truck. I never had an easier, faster experience like this in my life. "Thank you Brandon" and everyone at Roger's for making this so simple.

Satisfied
    May 1, 2014

Roger was extremely helpful and willing to work with us. One of the nice things was he had a place for the kids to be entertained while my wife and I ...took care of the paperwork. All in all it was a great experience.

Roger's Automotive Dimensions