Larry H. Miller Hyundai Peoria

New 866-796-4318 Dealer Website
Used 866-796-4252 Email Dealer
Service 877-838-0973

Average based on 581 reviews.
  • Professionals through and through

Thank you for coming and I am glad your vehicle was taken care of! William Khouri, General Manager

I took my car in for service was greeted by the service manager who explained what needed to be done to my car. He then estimated the best price to get as many repairs done to my car as possible. Thanks to him my car is running in tip top shape. Please keep up the good work and service.

• Excellent Experience

This was a great car buying experience and my first service experience was great. They have such good customer service here all around. I went in scouting out several vehicles I was interested in and not wanting to buy on my first visit and did not experience the usual stressful situation where they try every tactic to push you into a sale. I am very pleased with Larry H. Miller Hyundai and will definitely be recommending them.

• Top Shelf

I have been a Larry Miller Hyundai customer for years. As long as I live in Arizona, I will continue to buy from and have my cars serviced by Larry Miller...As I stated in my title, they are "Top Shelf!"!

• Don't buy a new car anywhere else!

Awesome experience! Great guys, honest and straight-forward from the start.

Awesome experience! Great guys, honest and straight-forward from the start.

• Larry Miller Hyundai

Overall great experience. Friendly staff, never felt pressure, clean facility, felt very welcome. Very quick too. The entire process only took a few hours. In at 11am, out by 2:30. Loved it :)

• Sam and Brian

The whole experience at the dealership was the best I have been treated in car buying ever. Give a special recognition to Sam and Alex.

• Territory manager.

Excellent experience. Never happened before. Love this place.

Excellent experience. Never happened before. Love this place.

• 7500 mile service inspection

Service attendant was courteous and accommodating. Wait for the attendant was minimal, and service time was what I expected.

• An Enjoyable Purchasing Experience at LMH

Delightful experience. Kader was knowledgeable, courteous, friendly but also focused on helping us meet our financial and auto needs. Kader and I were able to do a lot of the discussion on the phone prior to a face to face. We were considering both a Toyota Highlander and a Hyundai Santa Fe (from two dealers). Because of Kader and our regard for Craig Mathias in LMH service, we chose a Santa Fe from LMH. DeSean, the financial professional, was straightforward, friendly, and efficient. It was a very pleasant lease experience.

• 2017 Hyndai Elantra

Mrika was an excellent salesperson! I come from a car dealership family and it was crucial for my husband and I to experience amazing customer service like we are c customed too. We will purchase from Larry H. Miller Hyndai in the future. Thank you!