Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Corpus Christi

213 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Corpus Christi from DealerRater.com
  • Experience was beneficial and fun

As a loyal Dodge customer, we are currently considering trading in for a 2014 Jeep Sport. We visited with the salesman, Ernie, and he was calm and direct. He didn't 'dis' other dealers. He was honest with what we already knew about the Jeep line. As we have 2 Dodge vehicles, we service them here. Quick and available service every time.

• Stuart DeKoch
    April 21, 2017

My salesman, Stuart Dekoch was very helpful when purchasing my Jeep Cherokee, and with getting as much as I could for my trade in. Thank you.

• Chase is great

I came from Alice just to meet with Chase, he was very helpful and everything was done over the phone. When I got to the dealership He was very nice and very detailed about our. New jeep purchase.. I recommend him to anyone interested in a new vehicle I will for sure make that drive to meet with him again... thanks Chase you are definitely on the case :)

• Great experience
    April 17, 2017

I have been very pleased so far. Esteban Bueno and lithia has been working very hard to make sure that I get the vehicle I'm wanting, a Ram Promaster cargo van 1500 with 136 Wheel Base

• Very happy customer
    April 1, 2017

My daughter and I went in to look for a van and I seriously mean just to look. We drove out of there in a new Dodge caravan all made possible by Mr Bueno. I knew what I wanted and what I wanted to pay and he made it possible. I never felt pressured. The setting there at Lithia Dodge is very relaxing. I will go back. Thank you Mr Bueno

• New vehicle purchase
    April 1, 2017

Hands down, best, most professional salesman I've ever dealt with when choosing and buying my new vehicle! The process was easy and explained so very well! Thank you Jacob Alaniz!

• Honest and reliable salesman.
    April 1, 2017

Jacob Alaniz with Lithia really helped me find the perfect car! If you are looking for honesty and reliability stop by and have him help you.

• Great experience, great salesman
    April 1, 2017

Had a wonderful, smooth experience buying my vehicle from lithia thanks to my awesome salesman Jacob Alaniz. He was very knowledgeable, honest and got a great deal done.

• Jacob got it done!
    April 1, 2017

If you're looking for a new or used vehicle,stop by Lithia and see Jacob Alaniz. He will get you what you are looking for.

• Go see Jacob Alaniz
    April 1, 2017

Jacob Alaniz showed me great service when I went to Lithia. He helped me find a vehicle in my price range in a very reasonable amount of time.