Affluent Motors, LLC

143 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

June 1, 2018

We purchased two vehicles at the same time. The experience was pleasant and stress free! We love avoiding the haggling that can come with buying cars and... this is the place that offers that. They are very professional and have high quality inventory. The hour and a half drive is worth it for us!

May 6, 2018

BLUF: unmatched customer service and business professionals not salesmen. I reside in Virginia. I was discouraged by local dealerships. I did my due diligence... and found myself calling Affluent Motors in Texas. Best decision I made because I found the Jeep, year & model, without compromise. Affluent Motors did everything down to the loan and transport! Affluent Motors not only made the experience effortless on my part, I actually could not have been more confident in my decision and excited about my new (to me) Jeep! Despite not test driving the vehicle myself and relying on images and videos for a visual, I would do it again. Affluent Motors secured my faith and trust that integrity, happiness, and ethics are still valued in sales.

April 14, 2018

We have purchased three cars from this company. Their customer service is unmatched during and after sales. No pressure car buying experience. prices are... what you see is what you get and they are the best prices you’ll find! Good people, good company! We won’t go anywhere else!

June 21, 2017

We bought a Sienna over two years ago that included an extended warranty. When the warranty company declined coverage for a malfunctioning navigation/radio,... Brian stepped up to the plate to cover the cost. Not only was I obvioulsy pleased but the installer was rather impressed saying that is not the norm he sees from most dealers. i wanted to give a shout out to this incredible dealership that is going beyond the norm to service customers

Thank you Mr. Roark for the kind words. As we promised you 2 years ago when you purchased your Sienna with the extended warranty option, our partnersh...ip with the manufacturers is for bumper to bumper coverage. Coverage for those expensive upgrades is a must with today's advanced auto electronics. I'm glad you chose that optional coverage! Text us if we can answer any other questions.

May 4, 2017

Last September I was looking for a new car, and I knew exactly what I wanted. Affluent Motors had the most competitive price for the vehicle I was looking... for. Their facilities are top notch- very cool, classy, and without the weasely "used car salesman." I worked with Brian, who was absolutely stellar. He answered all of my questions, and got me a better deal on my extended warranty plan (I don't drive much, so he got the company to extend it for me at no further cost). There was no absolutely no pressure. I ended up buying the car within a few hours. When I got home, I realized the rear backup sensor wasn't working, so I took it to the dealer because the car was still under warranty. When the dealer told me they wouldn't cover it, I called Brian, and he paid to get it fixed for me. Who can say they got that level of service elsewhere? Absolutely amazing, will definitely be back if I ever need another vehicle.

February 9, 2017

My wife and I were looking for a new vehicle in a short period of time after her vehicle was deemed a total loss after an accident. We hadn't been in... the market for a new vehicle let alone planning to look around the holidays. We stumbled upon Affluent Motors and we are SO glad we did. The professionalism and courtesy we got from them was by far superior to any dealership we have ever dealt with. We walked their showroom floor, sat in several vehicles and looked around for over an hour and they were there to answer any questions we had but left us to look which was a huge plus. We found a few we wanted to test drive and after we compared other dealers, we both agreed that the quality of cars were the best, the customer service was the best and the overall experience was by far the best with Affluent. We'll definitely be back to visit them the next time we are in the market. If you are looking for a vehicle you MUST stop by and visit Affluent Motors!

December 27, 2016

I had been searching online for a new car as I was moving back from Italy to the US. Over the course of searching online over a couple months I kept coming... back to Affluent Motors as they had the best prices. Overall the easiest buying experience ever. I would highly recommend checking them out if you are looking for car.

November 29, 2016

I had been looking for a new car for my wife and found a Yukon on Affluent web page. This was easy guys!! Brian was awesome!! Best price I could find anywhere... and with the no haggle policy it made things simple. Highly recommended to anyone looking for a new car. I know where I will go next time I'm in the market.

November 22, 2016

I will never buy from anyone else! Brian and Kent were the greatest! They do what they say and help you anyway they can. I love my Buick Enclave. I have... told all my friends and family that this is the only way to buy a car.

April 2, 2016

I absolutely DREAD car shopping. This was by far the best experience I have ever had. There is no negotiation but once you do your research, you will be... back because their prices are unbeatable. Their customer service is exceptional and Kent and Brian went above and beyond for me. I will never buy a car from anyone else.