This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• Great Customer Service!

Being that I am a very inexperienced car buyer, I was extremely nervous about the overall process of purchasing a dependable car. A few days before my experience at Twin City Nissan, I had a rather terrible experience with another used car dealership in Knoxville. The salesman at the other dealership was pushy, unorganized, and was not in any kind of hurry to get me in a car. At Twin City Nissan my experience was the total opposite. The salesman, Mike Jones, was enthusiastic and personable throughout the entire process. He listened to what I wanted and worked with me until he found the perfect car for my family. While the Business Manager, Bill Keeton, drafted the paperwork, Mr. Jones took the time to sit and talk with my fiance and I, and he provided a carfax without me having to ask for it. Bill Keeton was also great to work with. My credit is not that great, but he helped me to finance a car without judgement or negativity. I'm thankful that both employees at Twin City made this experience a great one, and I will definitely recommend this dealership to family and friends!

• Tip-top Customer Service

I visited Twin City Nissan on a super hot day in June 2011. I was greeted warmly by two sales agents before I was completely out of my car. I was treated kindly and with respect and was not pressured to make a purchase. I was listened to and heard; great effort was exhausted to meet my needs; and I am convinced that my being there was important. Thank you for truly impeccable service. Vina Clark