Smart Toyota

67 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

March 3, 2019

I didn't believe people when they told me to go to smart Toyota but now that I did I should have listened sooner the people were awesome there very friendly... and welcoming like I had been there everyday for years. Micheal Wells was great he was like a brother to me didn't give me any run around and was willing and able to answer all my question without any problems. I will definitely go back there Smart Toyota again for my next purchase.

Wow Matthew! This is such a breath of fresh air. Thank you for telling us about your experience and allowing us to provide you with a 5-Star review. T...hank you

January 17, 2019

Wasted an hour. Agent couldn't find my appointment or parts! Asked me who my service guy was!? Don't you know? He asked, you understand right?... Uhm no.

Kris, we would first like to apologize that your visit with us did not go well. We would like to rectify the matter if you could please provide us wit...h your best contact information so we may reach out as soon as your schedule permits. Thank you

• February 3, 2018

Excellent service from Salesman Will Witherspoon, who was extremely knowledgeable about the car I purchased and explaining technology and operation of... the vehicle. The Smart facilities are also first class and a great location.

November 27, 2018

I had such a great experience working with Lynette, Caleb, and Troy. They made buying the car easy and worked with me to make sure I had the best options... when it came to purchasing my car! I recommend thesr wonderful people and this wonderful dealership!

November 6, 2018

Was in the market for an AWD vehicle (new or used) Had planned on checking out a few dealerships to shop around, but Smart Toyota was the first and only... place we needed to go to. Had what we wanted and Derek Battin took very good care of us. Very happy with our purchase. Would definitely recommend going there.

September 29, 2018

This is the second time I’ve purchased from Smart Toyota. They really take care of their customers and do not pressure or add a bunch of extra costs... to what the original purchase price is. I appreciate the fun, informative interactions with the high quality vehicles for a great price. I intended to buy used but the deal they offered me for a new 4 runner was too good to pass up. I’m incredibly pleased with my purchase. Thank you Smart Toyota! ����❤️��������❤️��������❤️����

September 28, 2018

Shawn Guilfoyle always listens to what we need and follows through . We can depend on him for honesty and keeping our best interests at the forefront.

September 24, 2018

Bought a new truck from Liz Summy at Smart Toyota Quad Cities. She was responsive, knowledgeable and thorough. She helped us pick the right vehicle for... our needs and was patient while we needed time to think things over. Excellent customer service!!!

September 22, 2018

Shawn Guilfoyle was very knowledgeable and understanding about our needs. He found us the car we wanted in short amount of time. We will recommend Shawn... to all our friends and relatives. Great job Shawn Steve V A

September 16, 2018

Bought my 2nd Tundra and my wife leased a new Highlander from Smart Toyota. The sales and service staff have never been anything but knowledgeable and... helpful- never pushy. I have recommended Shawn Guilfoyle and Smart Toyota to numerous people.