Toyota of Pullman

Call This Dealer

New Used

Amazing Service
    April 5, 2018

I’ve purchased three different vehicles now from Toyota of Pullman. No hassles and great deals too! I am always treated great. Chris L. Is the best!

Best Experience ever -
    March 4, 2018

I just bought my Mercedes at this Dealership… I knew what I was looking for and was actually just planning on a test drive and a look around … The fr...iendliness, the way of how they made me feel welcome and appreciated being a customer... was phenomenal!!! I have been researching and looking for a while including being at several other dealerships ... by far ... if you need a car ...weather new or used go to Toyota of Pullman.... you will see why I bought there and am so very appreciative of their service.... Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Walter and Don.....

Fantastic!
    December 22, 2017

I still can't believe how awesome it was! Keith Spence is the greatest salesman living on the planet earth today! I just sent him, and his awesome man...agement team 4lbs of my homemade fudge, and was happy to pay shipping! Sounds crazy I know, but you better believe it!

Very helpful getting me the truck I wanted
    July 23, 2017

Purchased a new Tacoma from this location. Very friendly and helpful staff. They even transferred the exact truck I wanted (a manual transmission Taco...ma sport in the blue) from another location and delivered it to my home, as I didn't have someone available to drop me off at the dealer to pick up the truck. Very pleased with their service.

Buying a car!
    April 28, 2017

The sales team was very friendly and willing to help me out even though my work schedule had them staying at the dealership late. They worked with wha...t I wanted and I feel great about buying from Toyota of Pullman.

Great to hear we are able to help. Thanks again for your business.

Great experience!
    January 30, 2017

The store is clean and accommodating and the staff were friendly and easy to work with. I never felt the pressure to buy anything and they worked with... all of my concerns

Service great yet a little pricey.
    December 7, 2016

They got me in at a moment's notice to service my pickup, and they did so very quickly. However, the job (a 10 minute fix for the technician) was paid... on a full hour basis (it was parked in the lot for 50 minutes before I was contacted) at $100 to attach a vacuum hose to a solenoid. I asked for a diagnostic, yet they charged me for full repair without consulting me first on the issue (which I could have easily fixed had they informed me of the issue). Just another example of a monopolistic pricing model at work in a rural community. I needed their service and they exploited my demand. Not happy with the price, but I did not argue, as they were very kind. However, be very conscientious of their pricing schemes. They are the only Toyota dealership in the Moscow-Pullman area.... $$$$$ (may as well burn it).

Amazing Filled all my needs
    October 21, 2016

Great Service. I'm new to the area and I needed a AWD car. They helped me get in a used car that was very reasonable and I enjoyed my buying experienc...e.

Get service here, but buy your car somewhere else
    January 23, 2016

I have serviced two Toyotas through Pullman Toyota. Very impressed. Fast service, no drama, and fixed right. Unfortunately, my two attempts to buy a c...ar here were awful. The sales team plays all kinds of pricing games and won't give you a straight answer. Get service here, buy elsewhere.

Honest and Fair
    September 5, 2015

I did a lot of shopping around before I decided to buy from these guys so I knew what a fair price for the truck I wanted was. I got a great deal and ...couldn't be happier with the whole experience.

Toyota of Pullman