3.0
Average based on 2 reviews.
  • My experience was terrific

Bought a 2014 Boxster after looking at many Porsche dealerships. Friendly knowledgeable staff. Ron Vernon was my sales pro.

• Porsche of Destin stay away

Bad experiences all around! Stay away! They may be the only Porsche dealer in town, but it will behoove you to shop out of town. The management of this dealership is absolutely pitiful. You can tell they are all miserable there and it reflects back to the service you won't receive.

Dear Dr. Rahner, I know it is quite a while ago, but I would like to let you know, that I am sorry to hear about your bad experience you had with our Porsche dealership. My name is Raphael Adolph and I am the newly appointed Internet Sales Manager. I am actually part of an almost completely new sales team here at Porsche of Destin. We have changed a lot of things already and I can assure you that we are treating every of our clients with the respect, friendliness and professionalism that you expect and deserve. Please come in and visit me, I would like to hear about your experience in more detail, even if it is just for a coffee for you and the learning factor for myself.