Paya's North

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 3 reviews

Call This Dealer

AMAZING PEOPLE, AMAZING CARS
    March 12, 2018

I have been buying cars here for years and this past time (March 2018) I worked with Kyle and Tom at the Essex location. They were both super helpful ...and friendly to work with! They bent over backwards to make sure I got what I wanted and were prompt at getting back to me. AS EXPLAINED TO ME......THEY ARENT JUST FLOOD CARS. They get the cars from an area that may have been flooded but not all the cars were even affected. The insurance company totals all the cars in that zip code so mine wasn't even damaged at all or had any contact with water but it was in the zip code area so they had to total it. I've bought 4 cars from them. None of my cars had any flood damage. They are very particular about what they buy and they won't purchase cars that have had any water touching any electric or wiring. They explained to me everything and I've been buying cars from them for 11 years now and they are a great place and super honest and friendly. Thanks again Tom and Kyle!

3 CARS IN 2 WEEKS
    November 29, 2017

MY WIFE AND I HAD NEED OF 3 CARS FOR OUR SONS, WE HAD SEARCHED ENDLESSLY ON CRAIGSLIST AND AT DEALERSHIPS ALL AROUND THE AREA, OUR BUDGETS WERE LIMITE...D AND WE WERE GETTING FRUSTRATED, THEN WE FOUND PAYA'S NORTH AND THEY HELPED US SOLVE OUR PROBLEMS, WE GOT 3 REBUILT AUTOS FOR OUR BOYS AND THEY WERE VERY AFFORDABLE, TOM PATTERSON, AND KYLE, CHRIS, AND CARRIE PAYA WERE AWESOME TO WORK WITH, WE HAVE NO DOUBT WE WILL HAVE FURTHER BUSINESS WITH THEM IN THE FUTURE, NOT FOR A WHILE THOUGH 3 CARS IN 2 WEEKS IS A LOT, I DO KNOW OUR INSURANCE COMPANY IS HAPPY TOO. THANKS TO PAYA'S FOR A GREAT CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE.

Great Place and Locally Owned!
    March 24, 2015

My father has purchased 3 cars from Paya's North and had instructed me to looking into their place for a used car, and I couldn't be more happy that h...e did. They have an extremely knowledgeable and friendly staff that helped me find what I wanted, and offered me a good price for it as well. They are locally owned and operated, and it was a pleasure to work with them on selecting my new car. I would recommend this dealership to everyone!

Paya's North