4.3
  • Family Feel

My husband and I drove from Michigan to purchase our vehicle. Southwest made it a very easy buying process. The vehicle pictures were just as the car looked in person. I would drive here again to purchase a vehicle!

We appreciate you two making the trip down to see us, and welcome to the Southwest family! Our prices are so low people drive miles to take advantage of them.

• Excellent service at Southwest Auto

I stopped at Southwest Auto to get my vehicle serviced. I needed a car that was better in the winter so I decided to trade mine in. SWA was patient and found me the right car with financing. This is my second vehicle through SWA and I couldn't imagine going anywhere else. Thanks SWA!!

• Excellent!

Very good experience--staff was friendly, knowledgeable and upfront.

Very good experience--staff was friendly, knowledgeable and upfront.

• Great experience

I looked for a vehicle for 3 weeks trying to decide what I wanted. I finally decided exactly what I wanted went to southwest automotive told juan what I wanted and I pretty much got it with no hassle no back and forth bullcrap. Friendly knowledgeable and no hidden extra cost that the bigger dealerships try to throw in.

• 10/10 Would Purchase Again

I purchased a 2013 Buick Encore and it was just as described online. The customer service went above and beyond my expectations. They delivered my car directly to my door. The whole process was seamless!

• Mister

Juan is by far the best car sales person we have worked with. Professional, courteous, knowledgeable, a real pleasure.

• 2011 Expedition Limited

I drove down from MI, a 2+hr drive to look at an 11'Expedition. It was exactly what I was looking for. The pics on the internet made it look flawless.! But when I got there, you could tell the flaws immediately. The hood had dozens of dents in it from hail, the front right bumper was cracked and damaged, which pushed out the fender well, other dents on the roof, from the hail, and the tail gate had lots of bubbling paint on it. I wish that dealerships would make a comment about things like this when they write their comments about the vehicle. But then, they wouldn't get you to drive to their dealership, I suppose. I did appreciate that there was no sales pressure tactics of any kind!! If there were, I would have drove back home. I did end up purchasing the truck, because I loved it so much. And will pay for the cosmetic damages myself. The only other little beef, other than the pics not representing the true image of the vehicle, is that it took 3 hours to get the paperwork done!!!! Way too long!!! Other than that , I received a good deal and my salesman, John Flannery was great. d

• Go see Juan for great service and assistance.

Great experience working with Juan V. to buy a quality used vehicle. No pressure sales process with honest answers. Highly recommended.

• Go see Juan for great service and assistance.

• Great car buying experience

Our experience with Southwest Auto was great. Juan was so knowledgeable, and I appreciate that there was never any pressure to make a decision that we were not comfortable with. We felt that they went above and beyond to make sure all of our needs were met. Such a great inventory of clean, well maintained vehicles to choose from. If you are looking for a newer used car or truck, this is the place to go. Excellent customer service. Kudos!