Sharrett Mazda Subaru Volkswagen

(4.7) 43 reviews

Call This Dealer

• Great Buying Experience and Outstanding Service

Ordered a new 2018 Subaru Crosstrek. Have now purchased 2 cars from Sharrett. Kara Hershick, our salesperson was extremely knowledgeable about the ve...hicle and worked with us throughout the entire process. Very approachable and no pressure. Sharrett not only met the lowest price in the area on the vehicle, but beat it by $300. Our dealing with the service department on the Mazda 6, we purchased from Sharrett, has been excellent. They even worked as an advocate with Mazda to get four defective wheels replaced two years into the warranty. Love the free tire rotations for life.

• Hyper Blue

Gina was an Awesome saleswoman. Got everything I wanted and had fun while doing it.

• New Lease

Fantastic service, quick efficient, made it very easy. I was not ripped off, saved $45mth compared to another Mazda dealer on a new Mazda6 Touring. ...Maria was excellent, helpful and patient. Very happy with the overall service and would strongly recommend.

• Car buying experience

Maria was the best sales person I have ever had the experience of working with while making the decision to buy a car. Her knowledge, kindness, and no...n-aggressive manner were all huge assets for us. Willingness to follow-up with us whenever we need assistance helps to make us feel secure in our purchase. I hope the dealership realizes how valuable Maria is!

• My new Subaru Forester

Had planned to spend the day just shopping for my new car at several Subaru places as I had done some homework on-line but found Sharrett Subaru to be... so friendly, informative, kind and willing to give me time to think that I decided I already had the best people to care for me and my new car. We went for my first test drive in the Subaru Forester and I found the smooth ride and easy handling so wonderful that it sold itself. I have only driven my new car for five days but really do not want to drive another car! Thank you Sharrett Subaru.

• From 2008 to Present, Excellent Experience

I purchased my 1st Subaru (Impreza) from Sharrett in 2008 and had over $8K worth of service and repairs performed and over 160,000 miles on that car o...ver the next 9 years; minus routine oil changes and tire rotations (which we did ourselves), Sharrett did it all. So when I started thinking about a new Subaru, I did my homework and started with email inquiries to three dealerships in my area. I followed up on Sharrett's response, first, because they (Gladys Cudjoe) not only responded to me first, but I had a solid history of good experience with them. I went in to look at a 2017 Crosstrek, and dealt with Brooke Geisinger. She was very friendly, helpful, informative, and pleasant to work with. My intent was to look and test drive, as I had no experience with a Crosstrek, but was looking for a little more interior space and ground clearance without a whole lot more car; purchasing was something I was prepared for, but in no hurry to do. After my test drive, Brooke never assumed anything, asked what I'd like to, was not pushy, and we moved forward in assessing my 2008 Subaru for trade-in value and putting numbers together for potential purchase of the Crosstrek (which I very much liked). We had some back and forth on the final price, between myself, my husband, Brooke, and the sales manager (Mike Kauffman), but that is always to be expected and in the end I got what I wanted. My trade-in value was fair, and even when there was a misunderstanding on when I needed the roof rack crossbars installed on the Crosstrek (two days out to accommodate a planned trip rather than 2 weeks), Brooke and the Service Manager (Logan True) took care of it, right then and there before I had even finished all of the paperwork (in the midst of a completely packed and busy rush at service department). Dwayne Johnson worked out the financing aspect of the purchase, walked us through the usual mountain of paperwork and options. He was very helpful and informative, pleasant and easy to work with, and had a sense of humor very akin to my husband and I that actually made this part of the process, oddly enough, fun (not that the process should ever be painful, but if you've ever bought a car....yeah). Overall, we had an excellent experience. We really appreciated everyone's time and efforts, patience, and good humor. I never relish the experience of looking for another vehicle, but when I know I have a solid base to start with it, it does take a lot of the stress out of it. I certainly look forward to Sharrett taking care of my new 2017 Crosstrek down the road and, hopefully, being able to go back to them with confidence when it comes time for my next vehicle.

• great team!!!

I was unsure about trying to buy a car but found that the experience at Sharrett was easy and I felt no pressure to do something I didn't want. The de...al I thought was fair and I am happy with my decision to buy from Sharrett. The salesperson was knowledgeable about the entire process.

• Excellent Experience with VW Service

I want to thank Sharrett VW Service for a wonderful experience. I have had to have my passat serviced three times in the last two months for various ...items and every experience has been extremely pleasant. My service advisor, Jay, was very knowledgable and very accommodating in terms of ensuring my repairs were completed in a very quick turnaround time. Jay was also very friendly and a pleasure to work with in getting my car repaired. Sharrett VW is not the closest VW dealership to my home but the extra miles are worth the drive (or tow in one of the cases) for the high quality service that you receive. Thank you Sharrett for providing awesome customer service every time!

• New /used car .

Good car buying experience, the people are very nice and professional, My sales person Brooke, was the best. I got a good car for a good price.

• Great helpful experience

I have been going to Sharrett for roughly 8 years. They always treat me with the most respect. They always answer any questions. I have bought many ca...rs from them and they are the only place i go to for service.

Sharrett Mazda Subaru Volkswagen