Don Franklin Campbellsville

New 866-901-5643 Dealer Website
Used 888-514-8232 Email Dealer
Service 888-719-0927

3.8
Average based on 6 reviews.
  • Denali Pete

Excellent timely transaction! I would send my grandmother to do business with these guys! A+ all the way.

• ChevyMan

Always a pleasure dealing with Don Franklin Campbellsville. Sales and Service both great!

• made my dream come true

I found my dream car there. A 2008 mustang gt bullitt. They were in contact with me constantly, were very nice (the finance lady was very cheerful) and the really bent over backwards to get me the best deal. My credit was sub-par and they ate quite a bit of profit to help put me into my ultimate fanasy vehicle. I would reccommend them to anybody

• Service

Just got a car there, they treated me good but the salesman said he will fix the scratch on the bumper when we first looked at the car but when we got done he said that wasn't in the deal but I still took the car, but they did help me out getting the car, so I guess you have to take the good with the bad.

• no call back

called for a trade offer on a nissan armada to get a jeep. keep calling leaving messages. gave the VIN # description of the vehicle and they could not call back or give an offer. i didnt want to just drive there . i live 4.5 hrs from there. thought they may be cheaper. but never got a trade offer or told me what they would sell a jeep for? never got trade price or vehicle price

• Good service

Very friendly, professional, and curious. They were very helpful.

Very friendly, professional, and curious. They were very helpful.