Crest Auto Group

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

325 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Crest Auto Group from DealerRater.com

• April 9, 2018

Found a used vehicle online, and sent an email of interest on Easter Sunday. I received a call back that same day from Josh Khan asking if I had any... questions even though the dealership was closed, he let me know that he would be in the next morning and call me again as soon as he got in, which he did. I drove 4 hours to purchase there, and everyone was very professional and always made sure you were being taken care of.

Hello there! We hope that you are loving your vehicle from Crest. Let us know if we can assist you with anything else!

May 10, 2018

I bought a used vehicle from Crest. The conditions of sale was somewhat challenging due to the condition of the vehicle. As I understood it, the veh...icle was a trade-in that had not gone through the regular service and sale readiness. Tire, rear light and other minor parts had to be replaced, but I had to agree to buy the vehicle before these services were performed. The vehicle couldn't be properly checked out because regular things like remote etc were not working. I agreed to buy the vehicle because I liked the vehicle and trusted Crest's reputation. Things got complicated when some of the important options were not working after the services were completed. The salesman (Jolly) was understanding, but the manager (Steve) didn't want to fix anything else on the vehicle. Luckily, the malfunctioning options only needed proper operation.and adjustments. 2 days after the vehicle was picked up, we noticed that the A/C was not functioning properly. The vehicle was taken back to Crest for diagnosis. A rental vehicle was provided while the vehicle was being serviced. The service department initially requested that I pay $400.00 of the cost of $1,600.00 to get it fixed. They later waived the $400.00 charge. Although I had some problems with the buying experience, the eventual result was positive. The 5* is to show appreciation for the commitment to customer satisfaction.

Crest Cadillac

We aim for excellence, and we¿¿¿re thrilled to hear that you had a fantastic experience with us here at Crest Auto Group!

Steve Lee

Marketing Director

March 26, 2018

WORST DEALERSHIP TO DO BUSINESS WITH!!!! Leased a new Escalade from Crest Cadillac for the first time. It did not go as well as expected from a Cadil...lac Dealership, but oh well. Ive had the vehicle for a few months now and have used the concierge service twice for scheduled maintenance. First time, the driver took over 5 hours to get to us, we waited around all day for him and eventually had to reschedule for the next day. Wasted an entire afternoon waiting. Ok, now for the second service trip. This time, the Valet driver wrecked our vehicle!!! I received a call from the Valet manager and service manager at Crest. He said " I am sorry Mr.---------. Unfortunately our valet driver had an accident in your vehicle on the highway. Do not worry, we will fix it and it will not cost you a thing". Ummm.....I hope not!! Anyway, it is repaired and obviously we are not happy. I tried to work something out with the dealership and Cadillac District manager Doug _______. No one was willing to assist in this and I was told to take the vehicle back as it is and return their loaner or I would be charged $200 a day, rental fee. I will NEVER purchase a vehicle from Crest Auto Group and encourage you to look at another dealer. We have had great experiences with Sewell and will go with my gut next time and purchase our next Cadillac's from them. Maybe I am over reacting, but when you pay $100k for an SUV, you don't want someone else to wreck it and be told to shove it. I was offered to trade it in though. Put an additional $4500 down, extend my term 3 months and my payment goes up over $100 a month. Yeah, that's a GREAT DEAL!!!

Crest Cadillac

Hello there, thank you for allowing us to make this situation right. Let us know if we can assist you with anything else!

March 12, 2018

We had an excellent experience. A special thanks to LeRon Walker. Whoever is reading this please ask for him. He went above and beyond for us.

Joe, thank you for the review! We are so glad that you enjoyed your time at Crest Auto Group!

March 9, 2018

I purchased a Certified Used 2016 Escalade ESV a few months ago. I asked my Salesman about the squeaky brakes before I took it home, but was assured t...hat the squealing would stop after a day or so. I took the vehicle home at night, so I didn't notice that my tires were bald until the next day. I had to take it back a couple of days later to get the tires replaced. I also asked them to check the brakes again, because the squealing was getting worse. Since then, I have been back a total of 3 times with no results. The Service Mgr was nice, but I have very little confidence that they put my vehicle through certification process or did any of the detailed inspections that I was promised. I am definitely not satisfied with the service or the results that I have received at the Crest Cadillac of Frisco. They have basically told me that there is nothing that they can do and that I have to live with the loud squealing that comes from my vehicle every time I stop (it sounds like a bus). Very unsatisfied, N. Taylor

Crest Cadillac

Hello, we are sorry to hear that you were unsatisfied with your visit to Crest. We would like the chance to speak with you further regarding your time... with us. Please contact Justin Villa at jvilla@crestcars.com at your earliest convenience.

February 3, 2018

Went to trade in my 2007 BMW 750 Li they started the deal with "We can offer you $1,000 for your car" went to another dealer they started with "We ca...n offer you $5,600 for your car" enough said

Hello, we are sorry to hear that you were unsatisfied with your visit to Crest. We would like the chance to speak with you further regarding your time... with us. Please contact Kevin Healy at khealy@vtaig.com at your earliest convenience.

December 27, 2017

I am very disappointed in the sales team. They sales cars with problems which the don't tell you about. They flat out offer no customer service and I ...regret purchasing a car from them. Buyer Please be aware of Victor and the manager in sales of pre owned department!

Hello, we are sorry to hear that you were unsatisfied with your visit to Crest. We would like the chance to speak with you further regarding your time... with us. Please contact Cesar Sotelo CSotelo@crestcars.com at your earliest convenience.

October 23, 2017

The car I was interested in had already sold but the dealership was really nice and our sales guy Tim Howard was really nice and helpful.

David, we are so glad to hear that Tim and the team were able to help you find the vehicle you were looking for. Thanks for choosing Crest Auto Group!

July 14, 2017

Sales manager Gideon is well informed about product, prompt response at any query.

Jay, our team was glad to help you during your visit! Let us know if you have any other questions!

June 2, 2017

Had an issue with Lease returns (wear and tear). Duncan followed up on the issue explained their situation and both parties came into consensus regard...ing the Bank payments. Overall would appreciate Duncan's and express my thanks to you to deal with the issue in a professional manner extended to me. This service convinced me to close the matter and issue. I would highly recommend your dealership to any person seeking either service on their current vehicle or leasing another. Thanks again.??? -

Crest Cadillac

Despite the issue you were having with your lease, we are so glad to hear that Duncan was able to follow up and resolve the situation. Thank you for s...haring this with our team!

Crest Auto Group