315 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Crest Auto Group from DealerRater.com
  • Great experience, excellent service

Hello Juicy, thank you for the review and feedback. We are always looking to improve. Thanks for sharing!

We had purchased a used Corvette from this dealership in the past and wanted to replace our older Escalade with a newer used Escalade ESV. We ultimately decided to purchase a new instead of used and the service we've had from both sides of the dealership has been superb. Easy to negotiate pricing, delivery on the Escalade was very good, but we have not had any service on her Escalade since it was purchased. Quality of the facility it self is a little under the other premium brand dealerships, particularly in the waiting area. It's very nice, but not as nice as some of the other places we have used in the past.

• ATS Survey
    April 23, 2017

Crest Cadillac

Hello there! Our team was happy to help you find the ATS you were looking for at Crest! We appreciate the kind words!

Hussain Jafri was exceptional during my experience at Crest Cadillac when I bought my ATS. Not Only did he go above and beyond, but continues to even after the sale. He remembers me when I take my car in for service and this says a lot about him.

Crest Cadillac

• This dealership is a gem!
    March 19, 2017

Crest Cadillac

Yes, that's right--a gem. Though most (and rightfully so) see the prospect of visiting a car dealership as enticing as getting a tooth pulled, the folks at Crest Cadillac will make you rethink the typical stereotype. The facilities themselves are top-notch; slick, upscale, and loaded with amenities. The staff is knowledgeable. They make everything simple, and perhaps most importantly, they do not play "hide the ball". They are upfront about everything. I cannot recommend these folks enough!

Crest Cadillac

Robert, thank you for the review! The Crest Cadillac team was happy to help you during your visit to our dealership. We pride ourselves on fair and honest pricing so we really appreciate your feedback!

• Best Car Buying Experience EVER!!!
    March 7, 2017

Crest Cadillac

From the moment my wife and I stepped out of our vehicle until we drove off the lot, Hussain Jafri made our car buying experience the best ever!! He was genuinely courteous, professional, and knowledgeable. He had every opportunity to take advantage of my lack of knowledge about leasing but took the time to explain the leasing process. He LISTENED to what I wanted and when I asked what I had to give up in order to be where I needed to be in payments his reply was "Why should you give up anything?" I had spent hours at the other dealerships just trying to negotiate a lease deal but within thirty minutes with Hussain, we had agreed upon a price and started the financial process. While waiting to sign papers, Hussain made us feel as VIP's by offering food, water, soda. I will always be grateful for providing us with the best car buying experience EVER!!! Sincerely, Tony & Ester Johnson

Crest Cadillac

Tony and Ester, thank you for sharing your experience with our team! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your time at our dealership! We were happy to help! Look forward to seeing you during your next visit!

• Top Shelf!
    March 1, 2017

Crest Cadillac

JS, thanks for the review! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your time at our dealership!

By far the best overall car-buying experience to date. The professionalism and courtesy extended by Hussain Jafri, my sales consultant, throughout the entire process was top shelf and definitely a reason I chose to bring my repeat business to Crest Cadillac.

• Outstanding!
    February 21, 2017

Crest Cadillac

Hello! We are glad to hear that Jafri and the Crest team were able to answer all of your questions regarding our vehicles! Thanks for choosing Crest!

The service and attention to detail is outstanding. The personal touch is excellent. For years I drove Ford cars, I now have 2 General Motors vehicles. You need an appealing product that has great quality. My Cadillac has comfort, elegance, performance and style. Jafri made the purchase easy and entertaining. His knowledge about the cars is first rate. He looks out for his customers and never allows them to feel uncomfortable. Jafri is Crest Cadillac to me.

Crest Cadillac

• Great customer experience.

Crest Cadillac

Our team was happy to help service your vehicle! Come back and see us for your next service!

The customer service is excellent. From the time I pulled onto the lot to my last vehicle service appointment, I was treated like a VIP. My sales representative, Hussain Jafri and I became instant friends and still checks in with me almost two years after I purchased my car!

• New Lease of Escalade
    February 17, 2017

Hussein Jafri was excellent! One of the primary reasons I proceeded with purchase of my first Cadillac. Looking forward to the next visit to Crest.

Crest Cadillac

Bryan, thanks for the review! We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your time at Crest!

• Andrew Calvert is a professional

Crest Cadillac

Andrew and the team at Crest were happy to help, Jason! Thanks for the review!

I worked with Andrew Calvert when purchasing my 2017 CTS-V. Not only did Crest have the exact vehicle I wanted, but Andrew was extremely professional and courteous and made the transaction very pleasant. I won't hesitate to recommend Andrew and Crest Cadillac moving forward.

Crest Cadillac

Andrew and the team at Crest were happy to help, Jason! Thanks for the review!

• Excellent Sales Experience with Andrew Calvert
    January 30, 2017

Crest Cadillac

My 2013 SRX lease was about ends in a few month, so Andrew worked out a deal for us to turn in our 2013 SRX for a 2017 XT5. The sales process took place very efficiently with much less tress with Andrew. He worked out a very acceptable deal for us, we closed out the deal in just a little over an hour. We love the XT5 very much and it has all the things we had looking for. Also Andrew recommended Paul Zugelder, the Service Advisor for our new car and we love Paul as well. Thank you Andrew and Paul for your excellent service.

Crest Cadillac

Thank you for your review. We love having Andrew on the team and we're glad he could help find you a great deal and a great service team member! We appreciate your business and wish you many happy miles in your XT5! See you next time!