• Pleasant experience

We truly appreciate your business and looking forward to serve you in the future, please contact us in case you need anything. Ash Ariay

We wanted a Nissan Pathfinder for towing a small trailer. We used cars.com to locate one. Everything was very easy. My wife and I highly recommend purchasing a car this way. Much less stressful than going to the other dealers.

• Excellent Overall Experience

My wife and I settled on Ariay Auto Brokers when we were in the market for a used Honda Pilot. We are spent months and weeks trying to find the right vehicle as we visited several dealerships. Initially, we were apprehensive about buying from a non-Honda dealer, but we were blown away by the competitive price, the the CLEANLINESS of the vehicles, location, professional courtesy and excellent customer service that Ariay (Ash and his sister) offered. We ended up buying our Honda Pilot from Ariay and our mechanic confirmed afterwards that the vehicle is in excellent condition. The whole buying experience and transaction was memorable and stress-free and I will not hesitate to buy my next vehicle from Ariay Auto Brokers. They handled the processing of the transaction expertly! They stand by their vehicles: it is CLEAN, CLEAN, and CLEAN! We were so impressed with their service and professionalism that we went back for after-sale service! I highly recommend them!

• Great Experience

Thanks for your kind words and compliments about your recent car buying experience. We hope you are enjoying your new car!Congratulations again!

I would strongly recommend Ariay to anyone in the market for a car. Ash is a straight shooter making him extremely easy to work with. We were able to arrive at a fair price for my trade-in and my new car without any hassle. I was in and out in less than 30 minutes. I will definitely be working with him for my future purchases.

• Great overall experience

Thank you for your review. We are so happy you had such great experience. Thank you for choosing Ariay Auto Broker to purchase your vehicle.

Two things I feel are most important when buying a used car are: the car you go to see is as it was advertised in the description, and the dealership/broker/salesperson are honest and trustworthy. Our experience with Ariay had both. My wife and I recently bought a 2011 Mini Cooper from Ariay. When we looked at/drove the vehicle it was exactly to how it was advertised. (No undisclosed flaws, no missing features, no bait and switch. We dealt directly with Ash (the owner). He was incredibly honest and forthright. He was extremely well organized and followed through immediately when 3 days later we discovered a small issue with the AC. Our experience overall with Ariay was excellent and I would highly recommend using them.

• The best car shopping experience.

Thank you for choosing Ariay Auto Broker to purchase your vehicle. Thank you for your review. I am so happy you had such great experience.

I purchased my last two cars here. Everyone I have dealt with has been friendly, helpful and made me feel comfortable in my purchasing decisions. They always take great care of me when my car needs service as well!

• Great experience

I bought a vehicle from Ash. The whole experience was quick and professional. I highly recommend this dealer.

• Best Car buying/selling experience ever!

I am so happy you had such great experience. Thank you for choosing Ariay Auto Broker to purchase your vehicle. Thank you for your review.

Best Car buying/selling experience ever! I have used Ariay Auto Brokers to buy/sell my last few vehicles, and it is by far the way to go. The customer service is amazing, and the deals are hard to beat! The best part is that you do not have to go to a dealership and haggle over price and waste your time. At Ariay Auto Broker they took care of everything, and all I had to do was go pick up my new car. I would highly recommend them for any of your car buying or selling needs. 5 Stars all around.

• Good car buying experience!

Recently purchased a Lexus SC from Ariay. The process was uncomplicated, friendly, and straight forward. Ash Ariay was very accommodating with scheduling a test drive and took care of some minor items with the car prior to the purchase. His prices are fair and follow-up is timely. I've purchased over 25 cars over the course of my driving career and all-and-all, this one was a very pleasant auto buying experience; that's rare these days. If you are in the market for your next car, give Ash a call. He's fair and takes great care of his clients. I won't hesitate to use his services again.

• Unbelievable Experience.

I was very impressed with the service provided by the employees. They were very helpful in the process of finding the car that we wanted and making sure that our total purchase experience was a good and memorable experience.

Marco, Thank you for the great review about your recent car buying experience. We are glad to hear that your experience involved great customer service from all of our staff. We hope you are enjoying your new car!Congratulations again!

• Good Experience

BC, Thank you for the great review about your experience with us. Thank you again for the kind review. We truly appreciate it!

Overall good buying experience.. I have always been leery of "Brokers" but everything went smoothly and efficiently. Even though I live in Wyoming, paperwork went through great. People need to understand that a broker is not a dealer, (complete with shop, etc) and shop accordingly. I would definitely purchase a vehicle from them again.