New 888-257-4921 Dealer Website
Used 888-716-7521 Email Dealer
Service 866-740-6160

• Classic ford

Thank you for the five-star review. Please let us know if you need anything at all.

Very happy with my purchase and customer service from Evan. I never felt pressured into buying a vehicle I didn't like and the staff was very professional. I will continue to shop at classic in the future.

• AMAZING

Thank you for the kind review Emily. We appreciate your business and loyalty to our company. Please let us know if you need anything at all.

This is the 3rd car we have bought from them and won't go anywhere else!! Justin, Matt, and Brian have been amazing and do whatever needs done to make their customer happy! Very personable people and make the car buying experience stress free! Love these guys!

• Mr. & Mrs. Mendicino

Classic Ford was a wonderful dealer to purchase/lease a car from. The sales people were very helpful and knowledgeable. They went above and beyond to help us find a car and within our budget! We were very happy with our purchase and our experience at Classic Ford. Thank you Andrew B. and your wonderful team of sales people. :)

• Jon black

what an outstanding day. Jon black was unbelievable. considerate and very helpful. Jon went out of his way to help me and I will be loyal for life. if you need a vehicle, see Jon. He will sell to your wants and needs, and never let you down. Classic Auto is the only place I purchase my auto's

• My truck buying experience

Couldn't have asked for anything else from Cruz. He was very professional and knowledgeable.

• Classic Ford

Worked with Chris at Mentor Classic Ford. Had a good experience! Chris answered our questions and concerns. Happy with our new Ford!

• New truck purchase

Bob Rode was excellent to work with. Very satisfied with entire process.

Bob Rode was excellent to work with. Very satisfied with entire process.

• Our new lease - 2017 Ford Escape

Bob & Justin - Thanks for helping us when we picked up our new lease - a 2017 Ford Escape. We really like it! It has some nice features that we didn't have before , like remote start , Blis, digital speedometer, & some that we haven't even discovered yet ----:) Sincerely, Ken & Marty Kreger

• Great experience at classic ford

Mike Manning did an outstanding job finding me the car that suited me. He was patient and diligent. He understood the type of vehicle I was looking for. He lined up several for me to test drive. He even brought one to me to look at. He's a pro's pro. The finance people were quick and knowledgeable. Chris was great. Even though I didn't finance the vehicle he had everything ready to go. It only took a couple hours for them to deliver it. The vehicle was spotless inside and out when I received it. Amazing experience at Classic. Thanks Mike and all the Classic employees who made my purchase easy and enjoyable.

• FRANK/MENTOR, OHIO

Very professional, they made the leasing experience easy. It took the pressure off the overall buying experience.