• Classic ford

Thank you for the five-star review. Please let us know if you need anything at all.

Very happy with my purchase and customer service from Evan. I never felt pressured into buying a vehicle I didn't like and the staff was very professional. I will continue to shop at classic in the future.

• Classic Lincoln Ford Exceptional Experience

The staff at this dealership went out of their way to help me locate a new car that would carry my sporting equipment, transport my granddaughter in her car seat, and be easy for me to park in my narrow garage. Justin Gordon, Alex Ruschman, and even the employee who prepared the car and found my garage door opener and put it in the new car, were very considerate and conscientious. My new Lincoln has exactly what I required and I am grateful for the assistance I received from these men.

• Happy in Mentor

Jesse and Chris were great! Everything was very professional. They were quick and efficient in getting me into the car I wanted. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a new car.

• Pleasant sales experience.

Drove in from out of town to look at a lightly used CMax Energi. Had an evening appointment arranged by Bill, and the staff was ready to help me when I arrived. Sales staff treated me well, didn't pressure me. The team hung around late to finish up the deal so I didn't have to drive back later.

• Satisfied Purchase.

The salesman Zach was very knowledgeable and accommodating making the purchase process very satisfying and stress-free.

• Classic Ford

We love our new Escape. Julia White and Matt Vest were very knowledgeable and helpful without a lot of pressure.

• Classic Ford-New Edge

Stopped in on a Friday night an hour before close to look at possibly purchasing a new vehicle. After test driving a couple cars and now past their closing everyone was amazing that we were holding them on after hours and a Friday night! Nick stepped in to help out and did a great job! Amazing service and we ended up buying from them that night!

• Love my New Escape

Wonderful experience, Nick and Scott were fantastic

Wonderful experience, Nick and Scott were fantastic

• buyer

Just traded in my 2009 MKX then purchased a new MKX and I love it! The salesman (Nick) was so helpful, and the other gentlemen who helped the purchase run smoothly provided so much information! I sensed honesty, and willingness to assist me even after the purchase. Highly recommend this group of individuals for anyone looking to buy a car!

• Excellent Purchasing Experience

We were very pleased with our entire purchase experience from Classic Ford. Gregg P. was extremely knowledgeable about the entire lineup of Ford vehicles. We talked with him over the weekend and he was able to locate the vehicle we wanted, in the color we wanted, with all of the options we wanted. He had the vehicle at his showroom on Monday. I would highly recommend Classic Ford and especially Gregg. We will definitely return for future purchases.