Jack Giambalvo Buick GMC

• Great experience.

From making the phone call to secure my appointment to picking up my car once it was finished, went very well. I appreciate that Ben saw me through my appointment - scheduling through follow-up. My repairs seem to be great! Appreciate the professionalism.

• owner

was fast, professional and repair/replacement took care of problem. Facility looks good and staff friendly.

• Great services

Excellent and prompt service as always. They even honored a coupon which had expired! I especially like the service door opening when I drive up and being greeting promptly.

• Great Service

I was completely satisfied with the way I was cared for in your business. My truck was completed in the time I was told,and the friendly team you have is Great. Thank you

• Prompt friendly service, modern, clean dealership

Great staff. Personable, friendly, prompt service. Probably the best service dept. & dealership I have dealt with.

• service department

QUICK AND EXCELLENT WORK WAS PERFORMED BY THE SERVICE DEPARTMENT IN AND OUT IN AN HOUR GREAT JOB

• Tires & Inspection on my GMC Savana

I had my van inspected, new tires put on, and front end alignment. My van was finished within the promised time frame. Ben was very easy to work with The waiting room is clean & comfortable.

• Service with a SMILE!!!!

Great Service Dept!!!!! If I need to have my Buick Lacrosse serviced Jack Giambalvo service is where I want to go!!!

• Great service

Quick service! I appreciated that I was informed that I would need new tires in the near future.

• Great service

Great service team. Ben and Dave make it a pleasure to get my vehicle serviced.

Great service team. Ben and Dave make it a pleasure to get my vehicle serviced.