• Easiest Car Purchase Ever!

Mario made this transaction very easy - I would definitely call Mario for future car purchases. Paul Valencia also was easy to work with and handled our financing with great ease. A great team! I gave the facilities a three star due to Cal Worthington was renovation their offices.

Lori, our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. Please let us know if you have any additional questions about services you received and thank you again for choosing Worthington Ford!

• Overall

Great service just have the wrong owners manual was given an f150 package so still waiting for the manual and a finance company overall great

• Oil Chane

Good service. Quick and speedy oil change with recommendations for the next service.

Sean, thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides! At Worthington Ford, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

• Rodriguez

Great experience everyone was very polite and mike gonzalez was very helpful helping with our vehicle

Thank you for taking the time to notice those efforts and for leaving such an awesome review! We look forward to seeing you again!

• Car Service

I had a great experience at Worthington Ford in Long Beach!

I had a great experience at Worthington Ford in Long Beach!

• Service

WE always get excellent service from our service writer-Steve White.

WE always get excellent service from our service writer-Steve White.

• Worthington Ford - Long Beach, CA

Thanks for the great star-rating, David! If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please let us know! Take care!

We have gone to Worthington for over 20 years, and plan on having them always handle all of our automotive needs. Cal Worthington set the tone for his great dealership with honesty and integrity. The service department has certainly maintained his high standards.

• You got it

Mike always takes care of my car. Enjoy the service and that I can leave car when I fly out of Long Beach airport and car is always ready when I return.

We appreciate your recommendation of our dealership, Rhonda! As one of our valued customers, we want to sincerely thank you for your business and we hope to see you here again down the road!

• Ford Focus

Problem was handled quickly and efficiently, with all my questions answered.

Problem was handled quickly and efficiently, with all my questions answered.

• Worthington Ford

A little bit unorganized due to the remodeling, but overall your service dept does a good job. Been going there since we bought our car. It's a little out of my way, but have tried to get my car serviced at other Ford dealers and they have terrible service depts!! I'll stick with Worthington.