(4.6) 485 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

485 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of VanDevere Chevrolet from DealerRater.com
  • Kristen

Best car buying experience we've ever had! Joe Caspary and Shane were amazing! We would definitely make the four hour trip again to purchase our nex...t car!

Kristen, thanks so much for choosing VanDevere despite a four hour commute! That's amazing to hear!

• Customer service review

Great dealership. Dealership staff is very friendly and very willing to help. Although wait time was a little extensive not to bad given time of day.

• Bait and Switched

We were working with a customer service person over the phone for two days. After she told us the truck we were looking for was not sold and they had ...it ready for us to look at we decided to make the hour drive to see it. Once we got there we were greeted by a manager and again, he told us they had two different trucks for us to look at. He sent a salesman to us 5 minutes later and the sale person said the truck we drove there to see was sold and they had something else for us to see. Bait and switch. We were so mad we just left. Two people within an hour told us the truck was there and then all of a sudden it sold 3 hours ago!!! We will never go back. Trust in the bad reviews.

• Very helpful and honest

Great experience. Would recommend buying your next vehicle here. Everyone was very helpful from the moment we arrived. Hassle free buying experience w...hich was a first for me at a dealership of this size

VanDevere Chevrolet

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this great feedback. We appreciate you choosing VanDevere.

• Great experience!

Rich was very laid back and not pushy. Him and the whole crew did a wonderful job at making me happy. I left with a car im very proud to own and fits ...my needs.

VanDevere Chevrolet

Thank you for sharing your experience. We appreciate you choosing VanDevere!

• Clayton is wonderful!

Clayton gave us such a great buying experience while purchasing our Camaro. He was very professional and got us in the car we wanted for a great deal.... I would definitely go back to him for my next car.

VanDevere Chevrolet

Thank you for leaving us great feedback about your experience. We appreciate you choosing VanDevere!

• Awesome service!

The best part of this dealer is their awesome service! Vince was helpful, friendly, and informative. Great experience; I would definitely recommend to... a friend.

VanDevere Chevrolet

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We appreciate you choosing VanDevere!

• Clayton Cross

Clayton Cross is always available and more tham willing to assist me with any questions or concerns I may have! I am so appreciative of him amd the se...rvice he provides!

VanDevere Chevrolet

Thank you for telling us about your experience. We appreciate you being part of the VanDevere family.

• Great service!

Clayton was so helpful and informative for the purchase of my mother???s car! He took his time and was attentive to any of her questions and needs! We... will be back!

VanDevere Chevrolet

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate you and your mother being part of the VanDevere family.

Rich B. Was very helpful getting me what I needed and could afford. GREAT dealership. The new owner clincic was also a great perk. Thank you VanDev...ere.

1490 Vernon Odom Blvd Akron, OH 44320