VanDevere Chevrolet

4.6 out of 5 (4.6) 502 reviews

502 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of VanDevere Chevrolet from DealerRater.com

• July 27, 2017

Best car buying experience we've ever had! Joe Caspary and Shane were amazing! We would definitely make the four hour trip again to purchase our nex...t car!

Kristen, thanks so much for choosing VanDevere despite a four hour commute! That's amazing to hear!

June 12, 2018

Most knowledgeable, Best price, Service, Family Oriented Dealership I have experienced! We have purchased many vehicles there with my family/friends. ...Not ONE negative experience. They make us feel like family. Always great to go there. :) Up and beyond in Service, Knowledge, Trade ins! Thank you everyone! Steve and Laurie Conley

June 5, 2018

Purchasing a used vehicle with a trade in and everything has been excellent so far. Our salesman, (Stingray) Jay has been very personable, profession...al, and very courteous.

May 26, 2018

Great dealership, nice facilities and working with Dave found the right vehicle for our needs. We had both a used and a new vehicle nearly identical a...nd we weighed pros and cons. Old selection of vehicles to be able to do that

May 2, 2018

I love VanDevere. Everyone there is helpful and friendly. They keep me up on everything that needs to be maintained in my car to keep it running wel...l. I would never go anywhere else for a purchase or repair.

March 31, 2018

I was very apprehensive about purchasing a used car from an out-of-state dealer, but I quickly learned that buying a used vehicle from Vandevere Chevr...olet was a good decision. The salesman, the internet responders, and the service overall was excellent. When I made the trip to Ohio, the staff greeted me with enthusiasm and made me feel right at home. Everything was done in a professional manner and with respect for me personally. I would recommend Vandevere Chevrolet for your next car purchase, and my salesman, Rich Borodkin.

March 28, 2018

Well, I honestly chose VanDevere since they were the only Chevy dealer around with a BoltEV in stock. It is a fully electric car, so I was really hesi...tant about buying one and wanted to be sure it was going to work for me. I previously had a bad experience at a Chevy dealer in Massillon, so I was really leery about taking another look. After meeting Jay, I realized how different the attitude is at VanDevere. First, he is super-chill and he knew I wanted to do my research on the car before agreeing to buy. We took the Bolt they had on the lot out for a test drive and he offered to let me take it home for the night. During the test-drive, he didn't tell me where to drive and I appreciated that. I really hate it when salespeople make you take a certain route like an über driver. I headed straight for the highway since that's where I do most of my driving. After taking it home, and really spending time with it, I knew it was going to be a good fit for me. We worked out the numbers, and Jay worked hard to find the exact car I wanted down to color and every option I wanted (I am picky). They even price-matched another dealer's offer and helped me lock in all of the rebates from GM which saved me $3,000! I had a small issue with the car the day after I bought it. John in service set me up with a loaner car, and had it fixed the same afternoon. Oh, and I freaking love my Bolt. It's a blast to drive! I have no clue what gas prices are, and hopefully won't ever care again.

March 22, 2018

I had a repair on my newly purchased 2017 Silverado. The dealership was friendly and courteous.

March 8, 2018

Called in advance concerning with a 2014 Tahoe using cars.com. Vehicle was still available and went out to look it over. Sales rep. Was ready a...nd without any pressure. After test drive, it was found in very good shape and presentation ready. Followed by negotiating price and trade-in. Closed a few days later.

Hi, Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We appreciate you choosing VanDevere!

March 6, 2018

Horrible service, over an hr and a half for an oil change with an appointment. They overcharge on all services, almost $100 for air filters. And they ...are not clear on the warranty information, but I wouldn???t take it to them anymore even if I had too.