Charlie's Auto Village

(5.0) 33 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

• Great buying experience!

This is a very good place to buy a used car. Charlie is a very honest man and was very friendly.

Thank you Joseph for your review, I'm glad you had a good experience shopping for your used car here at Charlie's, We do our best to satisfy our custo...mers, We go the extra mile!!

• Professional and Thorough

Charlie is very personal and always does his best to get the best deals for his customers. He does his best to be present for clients in the office or... by phone. His brother and shop personnel are very kind as well, willing to assist with any questions about cars or repairs. If you want a fair deal for your hard earned money, this is the place to go.

• First Time Buyer

This was my first time buying a car. Charlie made it very easy to complete the paperwork. Great customer service and he was even flexible around my sc...hedule.

Thank you Griffin for your review, I'm glad you had a great experience at our dealership, We always try our best for our customers and we go the extra... mile, and like i always say beside cars customer service is our specialty!!

• Great Dealer!!!

Great Customer service, charlie will do everything he can so you can leave his dealer happy. The process is quick. Will be recommending friends and fa...mily to Charlies Auto Sale ¿¿

Luis Thank You so much for your review, as we always do our best for our customer, we go the extra miles for every single one of our customers, I'm al...so glad that you and your wife are happy with your purchase. Thanks!!

• Awesome to work with Charlie and his team

Charlie with very helpful knowledgeable and a delight to purchase a car from. This is my first time reviewing purchase and believe that Charlie will ...be doing quality work for years to come. Thanks

Thank you so much for you review, and we are so glad that we were able to help you on your purchase, WE go the extra miles for all of our customers!!

• Great service!

Great dealer! Knew what I wanted and helped me get it right away! Other dealers push you and annoy you to buy their car but Charlie idn't push me to b...uy the car at all. He Gave me knowledge and helped me find the best car for me! I recommend charlie to anyone looking for a reliable, affordable car

Ashley Thank you so much for your review, I'm glad that you are happy with your purchase, and we are a no hassle dealer and like always beside cars cu...stomer service is our specialty!!

• Excellent Personalized Service

My son was interested for a specific car at Charlie's Auto. We were treated with utmost respect in the buying process. Charlie was very realistic and ...made things easy for my son to understand the process being that this was the first time my son financed a vehicle. Great experience!

I am so glad you guys had a great experience here at Charlie's Auto Village, as we always try to make it as easy as we can for our customers, We are ...a no hassle no pressure dealer and we always do our best for all of our customers and like i always say beside cars customer service is our specialty. Thank you so much!!

• Greet dealership highly recommend !

Was loooking for a newer car for myself and came across a beautiful car with great miles, clean interior, clean exterior as well and all and all a gr...eat price !! Highly recommend going here for a car customer service was also great !! Great group of guys up their very helpful.

Thank You Norberto for giving us the opportunity to sell you a new vehicle, Thanks for your review and like i always say Beside cars customer service ...is our specialty!!

• Greet dealership highly recommend !

Thanks Again for your great review, and hopefully you make Charlie's Auto Village your dealer of choice!! Were we make the customer feel comfortable, ...Because customer service is our specialty.

• Refreshing car buying experience!

Joel was great to work with. We worked on an agreeable price & he had the title available immediately for me to be able to go the RMV if I needed. The...re was a glitch at inspection, but only because the battery was replaced & the emissions settings needed to reset. I reinspected after a few days of driving & no problem!

Thank You So Much Bernie, Here at Charlie's we do our best for all of our customers and we go the extra mile, I'm glad you had a great experience in p...urchasing your vehicle from us. Thanks!!

Charlie's Auto Village