Charlie's Auto Village

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 40 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

• November 25, 2017

This is a very good place to buy a used car. Charlie is a very honest man and was very friendly.

Thank you Joseph for your review, I'm glad you had a good experience shopping for your used car here at Charlie's, We do our best to satisfy our custo...mers, We go the extra mile!!

May 10, 2018

If you are looking for nice use car got Charlie Auto Village. He is honest and friendly. Great cars no problem good price you would regret going ther...e.

April 2, 2018

Charlies Auto Village is a great place to shop for a car, I’ve purchased 3 cars from them and never had any problems with any of them. If your looking... for quality service and a reliable vehicle look no more I definitely recommend them

Thank you so much Luis, We appreciate your repeat business with us, We do all we can for our customers!!

March 29, 2018

This dealership was the best! Charlie went above and beyond to make sure I purchased the car I was most comfortable with. He gave me suggestions and h...is advice, but was in no way pushy what-so-ever. After I decided on a car the process was absolutely painless. So quick and professional. I felt like family by the end of the whole process! I would recommend Charlie Luna to anyone who is looking for a new or used vehicle.

Thank you so much Estrella, We go above and beyond for all of our customers and like i always say beside cars customer service is our specialty!!!

March 2, 2018

Applied without having any hope and got approved quick the service is amazing. Charlie works with you through the whole process. Very professional and... humble. I would buy a car from him again hands down... and did I mention quick service and honest once I got there the paper work was ready for me to sign and leave. Thanks guys God bless your business and will be coming here for my second car!

Thank you so much once again, our customers mean so much to us, we go above and beyond for them.!!!

March 1, 2018

Where can I even begin to explain how great my experience was? Well let’s start with Charlie! He was an absolute gentleman. He went above and beyond i...n all aspects. He is just an honest and great person. He made our first buying experience so easy and so awesome. Any of his staff we interacted with were so polite and kind. He runs a great dealership! I truly cannot say enough great things about Charlie and his spot here. If you’re looking for a trustworthy dealer with a wonderful selection of reliable and beautiful cars.... look no further, stop in and see them! They are highly recommended!!!

Thanks so much Nicole, Like i always say beside cars customer service is our specialty!!

February 2, 2018

Charlie made the buying process easy. No pressure sales here at all. He had no problem with me taking the vehicle to our mechanic and was more than ...fair with the price. I actually enjoyed doing business with Charlie and would recommend him to anyone!

Thanks so much for your review it means a lot to me, We will always do our best for all of our customers.

January 20, 2018

This is my second time purchasing a car at Charlie's Auto and it's been a pleasant experience each time. My family and friends buy cars here and are n...ever disappointed. I very much recommend this dealership. Charlie makes a stressful buying experience into a smooth transaction between professional friends.

Thank so much Betsy and Ramon for your review, and your repeat business!!

January 10, 2018

Charlie is very personal and always does his best to get the best deals for his customers. He does his best to be present for clients in the office or... by phone. His brother and shop personnel are very kind as well, willing to assist with any questions about cars or repairs. If you want a fair deal for your hard earned money, this is the place to go.

Thanks, We do our best and we go the extra mile for all of our customers!!

October 28, 2017

This was my first time buying a car. Charlie made it very easy to complete the paperwork. Great customer service and he was even flexible around my sc...hedule.

Thank you Griffin for your review, I'm glad you had a great experience at our dealership, We always try our best for our customers and we go the extra... mile, and like i always say beside cars customer service is our specialty!!

Charlie's Auto Village