• Best Buying experience I have ever had Bar none

Rick, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. Coby is one of our team members that strive for perfect customer service!

Traveled from St Cloud for a great deal Started on line and finished on phone.Coby in sales was great no add ons or surprises !!!Special Thanks to Coby ,Louie and Jared

• Stingray Chevrolet

Everything from the beginning to the end was perfect for an ask for better people.

• Stingray Chevy

Great dealership. Made the buying process very easy. Great people. Great service. Great product.

• Equinox LT 2018

Worked together with salesman to get the best deal on my purchase.

Worked together with salesman to get the best deal on my purchase.

• Average

I had a couple places where they had nicked my truck. Nothing major but I would have given service 5 stars if not for that. Buying process was long and drawn out but the end result was very good. I will be buying 2 more vehicles in the next year and a half for my two kids i will probably shop around more next time.

• Stingray Chevrolet Service

Great people, great service, reasonable prices. I highly recommend Stingray Chevrolet.

• Stingray Chevrolet

I really trust this particular dealership more than some that are closer to where I live. It is totally worth the drive! I get excellent care all the way around at Stingray's! I will continue to bring our truck there for service even though some services are no longer under the warrantied items.

Hi Brenda Landry, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Stingray Chevrolet. We're happy we could meet your expectations! We're looking forward to your next visit with us!

• Stingray chevy

My salesmen Mike Hartly went over and above for me. This is the second vehicle I have purchased from Stingray Chevy, and I would highly recommend them. Hassle free and the best deal.

• Corvette

Mike is an excellent salesman. He did not rush me. He took his time explaining all options, both financial and on the car. The dealership offered a terrific price on a new Corvette and gave me a very good trade-in for my Camaro.

• My New Truck

The entire deal was great. I expected more trade in for my vehicle BUT!

The entire deal was great. I expected more trade in for my vehicle BUT!