Stingray Chevrolet

4.6 out of 5 (4.6) 875 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

875 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Stingray Chevrolet from DealerRater.com

• Well done
    December 21, 2017

They understood the problem and knew how to fix it. (another dealership had previously failed) They gave me a loaner so that I didn't have to sit in t...he waiting area for 5 hours

Dennis Shoff, thank you so much for your high rating! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

Fantastic Experience
    April 15, 2018

No pressure, reasonable, accommodating and willing to negotiate. I???m completely satisfied with my purchase and the agreed upon terms/rates. David Jo...hnson was a total professional and gave me space while I shopped. He answered every question and at no time did I feel like he was breathing down my neck. Stingray Chevrolet from top to bottom was on point. It was a pleasant experience and they flipped a lifelong Ford guy. I???d 100% recommend this dealership. Based on my experience with other dealerships during the car buying process; you???d be doing yourself a disservice by not giving them a shot. Eric in finance and their General Manager (John Whaley) were excellent as well. Jack (Tech) explained the gadgets in the vehicle. He was awesome and I appreciated his expertise. Shannon was my first point of contact and communicated very well. I was supposed to meet with Paul, however, he got tied up and explained the situation. At no point did I feel put off. He was taking care of a return customer and I appreciated that. It showed me their level of commitment to their customers. Now that I can officially say I???m a Stingray Chevy guy, I know I can expect the same kind of service when I buy from them again. If you think you can beat that, I???d say good luck. Save yourself some time and call them first if you are in the market for a vehicle.

Andrew was a rockstar
    April 7, 2018

I would recommend Andrew and Eric to anyone who ask Andrew was very patient during the whole process he helped us and explained everything he absolut...ely deserves 10 gold stars

Great experience
    April 7, 2018

I love the truck and the dealer was absolutely amazing really funny and I would recommend him to anybody, and when I come back again, hes the first gu...y I'm looking for.

First time buyer
    April 5, 2018

I had a great experience buying my first car! Michael assisted me and had a lot of knowledge about the car. I also liked that no one was pushy and mad...e me feel like I had to buy that particular car. Sarah, at the front desk was super nice and made me feel welcomed! Lastly, Eric in the finance department really helped me understand everything when it comes to that aspect! He was very helpful and detailed since it was my first car! The tech guy also helped me link everything and make it usable as soon as I drove off of the lot! I really enjoyed my overall experience!

Fantastic experience
    April 4, 2018

I had no plans to buy a car today, but Paul gave me a deal I couldn???t say no to! Second car we have bought from him, he is the go to expert for Stin...gray! No BS, just a great deal!!!

Great experience
    March 28, 2018

My sales guy(fermin)went to bat for Daniela and I.he got us the best deal and the truck we want for a long time.

Great Experience
    March 26, 2018

Can't wait till I come back after my lease is up. I hope Mike Hartley is still here ! He is an amazing salesperson. Almost made the whole experience a... pleasure , I will definitely recommend him and Stingray Chevrolet to all my friends.

Better rhan i thought
    March 25, 2018

Went to look at a truck and didnt want to get ambushed by a salesman and for the first time i didnt, brandon Brown didn't anddidnt try to push anythin...g but what i asked and ashley cason didnt call every hpur but did keep in touch and help me decide to actually buy my truck here and was a very nice experience and would recommend it to anyone looking for a vehicle just ask for brandon

Ashley Cason

Internet Sales Representative

Great Experience purchasing my 2018 Chevy Volt
    March 22, 2018

I wanted to put a shout out to Andrew Kegerise who got me into a 2018 Chevy Volt. He was able to work with me to find the perfect vehicle, even bring...ing it into the lot. His no nonsense, upfront and honest pricing was something that I'm not used to dealing with at a dealership and he made the experience great.

Stingray Chevrolet