• Best Buying experience I have ever had Bar none

Rick, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. Coby is one of our team members that strive for perfect customer service!

Traveled from St Cloud for a great deal Started on line and finished on phone.Coby in sales was great no add ons or surprises !!!Special Thanks to Coby ,Louie and Jared

• Stringray Chevrolet Plant City Fl

I was amazed when we were looking for a car I had been dreading it because of the pressure the salesman usually gives. This was all done very nicely we even left to think about it we did come back and bought the car very happy with the whole process

• Best experience ever!

If you own a corvette, Stingray Chevrolet is the place to take it for all repairs and/or maintenance issues. Without a doubt, their Service Adviser, Jeremiah Keller is an asset to this dealership and most of all, to the customer. I brought my 1998 Corvette in for regular maintenance along with a few other things i wanted done to the car to include having the car detailed. Mr. Keller stayed in contact with me during the repairs and made my experience pleasurable. I was told Mr. Keller specializes in corvettes and which was my reason for bringing the car to him. I will not take my vette to anyone else. It is good to know Stingray Chevrolet has gone above and beyond to take care of corvette owners. You don't find that anywhere else around Tampa Bay.

• Stingray Chevrolet

Best service ever. I have been to many dealerships over many years and this was my best experience!

• Amazing Dealership

Love love love going to this facility to get my car worked on.

Love love love going to this facility to get my car worked on.

• Finally found the exact mustang I've been wanting

Wonderful experience from beginning to end Thank you Tony Uprichard you helped take the nervousness out of my car buying experience and made it fun...... Also a special shot out to the finance guy that shared his story of not settling with me......(Black on black porsche)¿ I love my white 2k14 mustang

• Stingray Chevrolet service eval

Brought my 2016 Z-51 Stingray Coupe in for servicing after having 8-speed automatic transmission checked due to surging. The transmission AND the servicing were professionally and expertly handled. Joe Platt did a super job and he has my sincere appreciation!

• Basic Service

My experience in having my car serviced was excellent. I had the option of leaving my car, getting a courtesy car or waiting for my car. i was given a time element of 2 1/2 hours but my car was ready in 1 1/2 hours..The waiting was clean and refreshing as usual, coffee and donuts were provided. You can not ask for anything better.

• Service

Very good service and very happy with the service employee, Franisco Chavez has always gone above and beyond to take care of us.

• Stingray chevrolet

The process of building our own 2017 Grand Sport was a exceptional experience with the help of the staff at Stingray Chevrolet