Walser Hyundai

210 reviews

March 30, 2020

All dealers I were with were professional, courteous and friendly. They walked me through the purchase process and answered any questions I had about the... process or the vehicles. The building itself was clean and comfortable, and all the vehicles were clean and well maintained.

March 29, 2020

Troy Howard was amazing!!! We had a lot of choices from other dealerships but Troy was amazing to work with. Made us feel right at home. No pressure at... all. Made a great first impression. Very happy with my Santa Fe purchase. I would recommend him to everyone.

• August 31, 2016

I would just want to say that I was totally impressed with the quality service i received while working with Ken Langham of Walser Hyundai. Very friendly,... very informative/helpful, in my buying experience. I would definately shop here again. The only bad experience i didn't care for, I must say is that there is a finance manager I believe, didn't catch his name, but very cocky/smug, almost like a scheister demeaner. Treated us like we were going to a carhop, and made a statement, about us and out money, that "he didn't care what we did, as long as he had the check", didn't care for him at all. But Courtney,actually stepped in and saved the day for us, as we were about to go elsewhere.

David, we appreciate your feedback so we can continuously improve our customer experience. We are thrilled to hear that Courtney and Ken provided you ...with quality service and could help you get behind the wheel of a new vehicle. Thank you so much for choosing Walser and leaving us a 5 star review!

March 25, 2020

We needed a vehicle due to an accident that totalled our current minivan. I emailed Rhett Dressel at the Walser Hyundi and he found us a wonderful can... at Walser Toyota and took care of everything. We were very pleased and will call Rhett again in the future.

March 23, 2020

I have to say Rhett was super awesome. Very professional. Very knowledgeable about the new 2020 sonata that I bought. As very patient and tooked his... time explaining every detail of th he car from car, warranties and buying process. Highly recommended.

March 19, 2020

Car purchase was very easy. Troy did an excellent job navigating the paperwork. Received a fair value for trade-in. So far, loving the new Ioniq.

March 18, 2020

Rhett was wonderful.We had a lot of sentimental attachment to the car we were turning in and he was great in helping through this process!

March 11, 2020

We came in to drive and decide if we liked the Santa Fe. Virginia helped us and even though she was new to the dealership she went the extra mile to consult... with her manager (Dan) to make sure we were getting what we wanted in a used car. She and her manager were both very pleasant to work with. Overall a good experience!

March 11, 2020

Frank was great to work with again. Again, will continue to buy cars from this dealership. If you need a new car this is the way to go.

March 11, 2020

Last week I got my new Palisade. This is my fourth vehicle at this dealership. They are fantastic! Kind and knowledgeable people. You feel really comfortable... doing business with them. Highly recommended!