New 888-687-4694 Dealer Website
Used 888-672-3956 Email Dealer
Service 888-547-7680

Average based on 294 reviews.
  • 2016 Ford F150-Jorge Pantoja

This is my third time buying a truck from Jorge this time was a new one!! I am so happy!!.I will buy again from Jorge !!!

• Alec Simpson Obrien Ford

This was Great experience again buying from Obrien Ford and Alec Simpson, This is the second Truck I have bought and will carry on doing business with Alec and Obrien Ford.

• Alec Simpson Obrien Ford

This is the second vehicle I have bought from Obrien Ford and Alec Simpson is very good at what he does and I will carry on doing business with Obrien Ford and Alec Simpson.

• 2012 Ford Explorer :)-George Pantoja

Love my 2012 Ford explorer I bought from Obrien Ford. Great people to do business.My sales George help me to the sales process. Thanks so much !!!

• 2016 Ford Fiesta -Jorge Pantoja

I love my 2016 Ford Fiesta,Jorge help me to the sales process. I like Obrien Ford.I will buy a car from Jorge again!!!!!!

• Got more car than I thought I could

We went shopping for a used car today. We stopped by O'Brien Ford of Shelbyville just to look at used cars . Chuck Logsdon showed us a couple late model Ford Focus. We did take the car for a long test drive and was very happy with the car and the deal we got. Very easy to deal with

• Great Deal At O'Brien Ford

Bought used Explorer from Chuck Logsdon at O'Brien Ford of Shelbyville Ky. Great people to work with no high pressure very happy with the financing. i would recommend them.

• Alec Simpson Obrein Ford

This is always a pleasure to do business with Obrien Ford and Alec Simpson. Great person to work with and I will carry on doing my business with Obrien Ford.

• New Ford Escape

Went looking for a used Escape and drove home in a New 2017 Escape. Chuck Logsdon at O'Brien Ford showed Me how Ford was offering special rebate and financing. We are very happy customers and will buy again from O'Brien Ford

• New Ford Focus

Just traded my 2002 Ford Focus for a 2016 Ford Focus with Chuck Logsdon at O'Brien Ford Shelbyville Ky. Very happy with my old one so that's why I bought a new Focus. Great place to buy very helpful and easy to work with.