Gillman Nissan of Fort Bend

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Nissan Experts
    September 22, 2016

When you want to have your vehicle serviced, out you want to get additional parts installed, whether the job is big or small, I highly recommend you t...ake your Nissan to the pros at Gillman. My man Eddie Lopez took great care of us the time we got there to the end. He's professional, very knowledgeable with the product and takes goodcare of customers. Highly recommended service department. Keep up the good work!

Zero star
    August 16, 2017

I m honest i went to baker nissan i found better services.keep far far far away from this dealer.they are lier.

Hi Abdenour, I regret to hear our services did not meet your expectations while shopping for a used vehicle. I would like to get more information fro...m you about your experience. Please email me your preferred contact information with availability so, I can reach out to you as soon as possible. Best, Feedback@gillmanauto.com (888) 511-2107 Marcus Wagoner

Thank you!
    June 2, 2017

My husband and I had such a positive experience with Gillman Nissan from start to finish. Zeb Poindexter was our sales consultant. He eased our worr...ies and made it such a happy and positive buying experience. Buying a vehicle can be a stressful experience but Zeb made this easy. He really knows about his cars. He answered all the questions we had. When we were ready to buy Jimmy Kirby was the Finance Manager who walked us through it. He really worked hard to get us a great deal that we were happy with and comfortable with. What a great team we had! We can not thank them enough!

Retired
    May 30, 2017

Patrick Wilson was very professional & loved his attitude.

Awesome experience!
    January 7, 2017

Great experience for buying a vehicle. Everyone at the car lot had a smile on their face and went out of the way to make sure I got what I was looking... for.

great experience
    March 28, 2016

Opposite experience as another Nissan dealership I posted about. Traded emails with James and Chuck; got a drive out price. Zeb greeted us and took ca...re of the whole process. Unlike other dealership, the price matched exactly what was quoted. No surprises. No hidden fees. No gimmicks. Transparency and honesty. We added a couple of accessories and passed on other options such as warranties. No high pressure sales tactics even when those were offered. Just the price and benefit and left upto me to decide. Definitely recommend this place and will come back if I am in the market for another Nissan. If not, will at least check if gillman has a dealership for whatever brand I'm buying.

just 378 miles and transmission is already blown
    July 12, 2015

There are two important aspects of a dealership that you need to look for 1) Buying process /Fair Pricing & professionalism and i would rate Gillman 5... stars for that the second aspect and most important one is the after sales customer care and service. And it so happens that i had a major problem with the new Armada i bought from them 2 weeks ago, and i am keen to see how they are going to handle it- so will be updating this review. After two months of research, I decided to go purchase a new Armada SV to avoid the troubles that come with a used one.Everything was fine until recently & i loved the driving experience- it even gave me 13 mpg in city as stated in their manifesto. However just 2 weeks of ownership and 378 miles, the transmission gave away at a stop sign near a small bridge and the vehicle started rolling backwards. I barely managed to drive it back home,On further inspection the transmission fluid leaked all over the place, i still don't know what the exact problem is but its evident its the transmission. Unfortunately this happened on a Saturday evening, hence no support or on call. I have to wait until Monday to report this issue to the dealership, and will update this review on how it goes after that. Either ways, this was not expected from a new Armada- which is supposed to be a rock solid vehicle. Disappointing!!!

Megha, I'm disappointed to hear of the experience you had. We appreciate your business. I'd like to learn more about your experience. Would you plea...se reach out to me at your earliest convenience? Marcus Wagoner General Manager gillmanreviews@gmail.com

Excellent and timely service
    May 16, 2015

Excellent service by Omar Mahmood. He guided me through the entire process, helped me understand the numbers, and gave his full attention until the en...d of the entire transaction. I would recommend anyone visiting this dealership to speak to Omar as his service is unlike any other.

my experience at gillman nissan
    May 11, 2015

i would like to say that omar did an awesome job of meeting our needs in purchasing a vehicle. he never stopped giving up until he had our business bu...t more importantly until we were satisfied as customers. i will always come here and feel welcomed and never think twice about the service we recieved here. so on behalf of myself and my husband we would like to say thank you for meeting our needs and giving us peace of mind that we made the right decision today. #happycustomers 5-11-2015 thanks again mr and mrs john and patricia salinas oh and our daughter destiny faith salinas as well

Very Good experience
    April 15, 2015

We had a wonderful experience. Omar explained the car very well. They have us what we wanted for our trade and honored an expired discount coupon. I a...m very pleased with their service and staff.

Gillman Nissan of Fort Bend