• Absolute WHITE GLOVE dealership & experience!!!

If I could rate them 10 stars I would. The ENTIRE team @ Isringhausen from my Sales Executive Mike Carver, to Sean Oliver in Finance, to Carl Mott in the Service Department were exceptional and made this such an easy process!!! To note, I NEVER even went to the dealership in Illinois, as I live in Virginia. This was a transaction and an experience solely based on trust and having purchased over 20 cars (from new to pre-owned) over the years, this by far exceeded any expectations!!! This is a dealership operated as a family. The communication was amazing, the attention to detail down to the explanation of every little nick or blemish was accurate. It was as though I saw these items with my own eyes, but better yet, they pointed out things that I would have totally overlooked. Mike Carver is an absolute class act and followed through on EVERY detail and I am truly grateful to have worked with him and the Isringhausen team!!! I'm enjoying my gorgeous Cayenne Turbo and am proud to be a part of the Isringhausen family now!!!

• Online contact of dealer, quick response

Thanks, Steve O. Jeff is one of the best!

Jeff Coleman is very professional. Comprehensive customer care and polite. He was able to answer all questions directly. Appreciated his follow up.

Thanks, Steve O. Jeff is one of the best!

• Incredible!

Wow! Thanks, Derek. Compliments like this mean a lot to us. We're glad your buying experience was worth the trip. Enjoy your new vehicle.

This dealership is the model for what every dealership should strive for. Being an out of state buyer, they made the process just as easy than if they were just a few miles down the road. When I arrived they rolled out the red carpet and had me in the drivers seat in short order. This is a stark contrast to several car buying experiences in the past. Thanks Dave and Mark - the service was much appreciated!

• Knowledgeable and Attentive to Detail

Isringhausen serviced my XC60 and I just purchased an XC90 with no complications. Anies Humaideh stayed late to find a competitive price better than any I had researched in the Midwest. Dave Blackburn was generous with my Suburban trade. And the Volvo knowledge that my sales consultant Scott Sables is unparalleled. The loaners are convenient and scheduling service is painless. Scott takes the time to understand your likes and easily identified the model and options that suited our family best. His familiarity with Volvos is only matched by his connection with the customer. The service department and facilities are comfortable. They repaired a molding on my XC60 at no charge. A mechanic shared a known quirk with aftermarket accessories and the service manager called to follow up after every service. Scott maintained communication and took the time to get to know my family. The car buying experience at Isringhausen has been a pleasure.

• Sales staff is exceptional

We were truly impressed with the sales staff at Isringhausen. They were very knowledgeable, patient, and not pushy - NOT the stereotypical car buying experience. Ask for Matt Parr.

• Top notch service

Thanks so much TurboBrick! That means a lot.

Isringhausen Imports has consistently been one of the best dealerships I have ever encountered. They are friendly, helpful, and attentive. All work has been done in an expedient and professional manner. Perhaps most importantly, their staff really makes the effort to listen to and work with their customers. I routinely take my car here for service, and have always been pleased with the both the experience and the results. Though my experience has been limited to their Volvo service and sales staff, I am more than certain one can expect similar treatment from the Mercedes Benz, Porsche, and BMW departments.

Thanks so much TurboBrick! That means a lot.

• Best repair place ever

Great service, great people!! I will return next time also.

Can't wait to see you again! =] Thanks so much.

Great service, great people!! I will return next time also.

Can't wait to see you again! =] Thanks so much.

• Great Service

All the folks in service do a nice job and are very professional.

Thank you, BMW Fan!

All the folks in service do a nice job and are very professional.

Thank you, BMW Fan!

• First time using this place

We hope it won't be the last we're able to help you Harold. Thanks for the great review.

I was attending a conference in Springfield and needed my bmw serviced. Isringhausen is very accommodating even for out of town owners. My local dealer could take some lessons from these folks!!

• Best experience by Far

Always a pleasure to have my Mercedes serviced at Isringhausen. They do an excellent job every time!

We're glad to hear your experiences have been excellent. We look forward to helping you in the future. Thanks for the kind words.