Hyundai of Newport

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 541 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

541 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Hyundai of Newport from DealerRater.com

• No hassle, no haggle buying.
    August 6, 2016

First, if I knew they had pizza for lunch I would have came hungry! Second, I wanted my wife to have a vehicle for her that she wants. They had it! Th...ird, it may have been time consuming but it was an enjoyable experience. We met all kinds of employees, sales, maintenance and owner. Fourth, we purchased the best vehicle for her!

Now you know to schedule your oil change appointments on Saturday afternoon ;-) We appreciate your business and your kind words! Thanks for sharing yo...ur experience.

Great experience
    March 30, 2018

Just purchased a Hyundai Santa Fe from Hyundai of Newport. Great experience, Rohan Webster is wonderful, very personable and professional, he went abo...ve and beyond for us.. I would definitely recommend this dealership.

Hyundai Of Newport

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Hyundai of Newport. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with Rohan Webster. We look f...orward to working with you again in the future. Thank you again for taking the time to write about your experience. Respectfully, Greg Slater Internet Manager

Happy and Satisfied Customer
    January 17, 2018

I am 66 yrs. old, and have purchased many cars during my years. I usually do not like most dealerships because the salesmen don't really listen to wh...at it is you are seeking, and try to put you in to a deal that you are not comfortable with. I have purchased three Santa Fe vehicles since 2005, my last two at this dealership, and with salesman, David Brock. He is so professional, and likable, knows his vehicles, and really listens to the customer. I went in for a Tucson, and found it was not for me, and ended up buying the Santa Fe Sport. He made the numbers work, at a price point I was good with. No hassle, and no pressure! Got to love it!!! I would highly recommend this dealer to family and friends.

Excellent Service!
    January 11, 2018

I highly recommend this dealership! I was in the market for a used Porsche Macan, looking around the US on cars.com, and lucked out that Hyundai of Ne...wport had one I liked in stock. It was a pleasure to work with Greg Slater (always ask for him). He was very transparent throughout the purchasing process, easy to communicate with, and willing to work with me to get a deal done. This was an out-of-state purchase for me and I used my (now former BMW 335i) as a trade-in. The shipping swap process went very smooth and am happy that the logistics worked out as they did. Very pleased!

Hyundai Of Newport

Thank you so much for your kind words. It truly was my pleasure to work with you. I will be right here next time you need anything. I am here to help.... We appreciate your business, thank you again!

Amazing Service
    December 23, 2017

Hyundai did a wonderful job and I highly recommend going here and asking for Sandy Spanos! He will get you into the car that you need and for a great ...price!

Hyundai Of Newport

We are happy to hear that you got exactly what you wanted out of your car-buying experience with us at Hyundai of Newport in Middletown. We look forwa...rd to serving you for many years to come! Respectfully, Greg Slater Internet Manager

Sales and Leasing Consultant

Excellent and Personalized Service!
    December 18, 2017

I bought my Hyundai Accent and I'm excited and pleased with it. Sandy Spanos and Leah Townsend were very kind and patient while while working throug...h the entire process to answer all of my questions. I was confident in my car when I drove it off the lot at the end of the day.

Hyundai Of Newport

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Hyundai of Newport. It¿¿¿s so nice to hear that Sandy and Leah helped to make your experience such... a positive one. Enjoy your new Hyundai Accent! Respectfully, Greg Slater Internet Manager

Sales and Leasing Consultant

Great dealer to work with!
    December 16, 2017

Newport Hyundai was great to work with! They were very professional, kind, and quick! We love our new Elantra and would recommend Newport Hyundai 108...1 who's looking for a good value and a professional service.

Hyundai Of Newport

We would like to thank you for your recommendations and for this amazing review. Our team of professionals are dedicated to providing you and everyone... else who visits Hyundai of Newport with only the best there is to offer. It¿¿¿s so nice to hear that Rohan helped to make your experience such a positive one. Enjoy your new Hyundai Elantra! Respectfully, Greg Slater Internet Manager

Honesty & Integrity
    December 10, 2017

One of the most honest dealerships you'll find. Talk to Sandy - he's friendly and professional - no pressure and very accommodating. I would recommend... this dealership.

Hyundai Of Newport

We couldn¿¿¿t be happier that Sandy provided you with a great car buying experience. He is a true asset and we are lucky to have him on the Hyundai of... Newport team. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Respectfully, Greg Slater Internet Manager

New Car
    December 8, 2017

My overall experience was excellent. Rohan is a great salesman. Friendly, funny. I would suggest Hyundai to my friends. Its still early to tell bu...t if I lease again it will be a Hyundai.

Hyundai Of Newport

Hearing that you had ¿¿¿Excellent¿¿¿ experience with Rohan is the best thing we could hope for! Your recommendation means a lot to us. Thank you for c...hoosing Hyundai of Newport in Middletown. We appreciate your business, thank you again! Respectfully, Greg Slater Internet Manager

Excellent
    December 6, 2017

The dealership made my buying experience very easy. I look forward to working with them for my maintenance needs. I have already recommended several... other people to purchase from Sandy.

Hyundai Of Newport

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Hyundai of Newport and Sandy Spanos. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction and it sounds like we a...chieved that goal with you. We want every experience to be ¿¿¿five stars¿¿¿! We appreciate your business, thank you again! Respectfully, Greg Slater Internet Manager

Hyundai of Newport