Billion Auto - Chevrolet of Dell Rapids

• Love our new Equinox Thank you Jake!!

Walking into the dealership we were greeted right away. Our salesman Jake was awesome!! He took the time to sit down with us and listened to what we were looking for and then showed us our choices. He made the whole process easy and flawless from the time we picked out what we wanted until he delivered it.. We liked the fact that we did not feel pressured into buying something that we did not want or having to settle for something less. He also worked to get the best deal for our trade in.. Thank you Dells Billion staff for making this a fun experience.. and we LOVE our new Equinox!!!

• Love my car

They were very easy to deal with, which made buying a new car so easy! I will definetely return to billions when I'm in the market for a new car!!

• Good experience

Good overall experience. Sales person Derrick was a gentlemen with a professional touch and went out of his way to accommodate us. I would go back and recommend. Thanks

• Greg Hauglid

Great service. The staff are all helpful eager to help you!

Great service. The staff are all helpful eager to help you!

• Billion Chevrolet of Dell Rapids Review

Awesome buying experience. Pricing was very competitive.

Thank you, Travis! We are thrilled that you had a great experience at our dealership. We value your business!

Awesome buying experience. Pricing was very competitive.

• Awesome people to do business with

The people there are super friendly and did everything they could to get me into a new to me vehicle.

Thank you, Misti! We love hearing that our people are friendly and you had a good experience!

• Great experience

Very patient and did everything they could for me.

Priscilla, thank you for taking the time to review our Billion Auto location! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Very patient and did everything they could for me.

• Phenomenal experience

Very friendly salesman Easy process Very patient Would highly recommend using Dell's branch Great car buying experience

Thank you for taking the time to rate our Dell Rapids dealership! We appreciate your business!

• Exact Car I wanted

very nice facility, greeted at the door with a smile, Jake Satterle was a very good salesman. Everything was quick and easy.

Thank you, Donna & Allen! We appreciate that you took the time to leave us a review and specifically pointing our your salesman. We are thankful for your business!

• Great!

Wonderful staff with excellent product knowledge. Small town feel and the price could not be beat!!

Thank you, Tarah! We love to see reviews like this! Hope to see you again soon!

Thank you, Tarah! We love to see reviews like this! Hope to see you again soon!