Chris Myers Nissan

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 9 reviews

Call This Dealer

• Always an Amazing Experience
    June 16, 2017

Our buying and service experiences through Chris Myers Nissan have been outstanding, to say the least. From the personalized care, follow up and trans...parent transaction documentation throughout the entire process, we have always walked out as satisfied customers. The sales staff is knowledgable on all the cars they sell (I have bought Nissans, Audi, BMW and INFINITI vehicles through them) and they worked extremely hard to make sure I was educated on the products, and happy with the purchases even weeks after we had signed on the dotted line. The finance team is probably the nicest in the area, always making us laugh and being 100% compassionate to my family's needs. If and when we feel a car is no longer the right fit for our family, they give outstanding trade in allowances and work hard to fit the car we want into the financial abilities of our budget. The service department has been amazing to work with as well. From warranty work to regularly scheduled maintenance, you would think I bought a $100K Lexus the way they treat they clients. Always providing clean and well kept loaner vehicles, if service work will take a little while, and the sales staff has even offered to drive us to lunch while we wait. The General Manager has truly created a team environment with his sales staff, which is hard to find in modern automotive dealerships. They have created lifelong buyers of us, it's hard NOT to want to buy new vehicles from them when something special that pops onto the lot!

They're good by me
    December 12, 2015

My husband's car was totaled and I needed a good car fast. I went online, found some possibles, and one from Chris Myers was on my list. I ended up wi...th a better car, newer, and a lot less miles than the one I found online, thanks to my salesman. They gave me a great deal on continuing maintenance. My husband is more on the fence about their service; he was an auto mechanic, and he tells me they should have done some things they didn't when I had the car serviced.

horrible customer service!
    May 30, 2014

Went in looking to buy a new nissan juke and my experience was not good to say the least! All the staff was rude and very pushy on me into buy buy buy...! They didn't wanna hear me ask questions and we're very rude to my parents. We drove 1.5 hours because they had the car I wanted but after getting treated like we did I decided to buy else where! Will never be back unfortunately.

Kayla, We strive to provide a positive experience for all customers, whether they choose to do business with us or not. I'm sorry that we failed to ...provide a positive experience for you. I hope we will have another opportunity to assist you in the future. Sincerely, Andre Lemaitre GM

Terrible Dealership!
    April 12, 2014

Perfect example of where to NOT purchase a car. My experience with this dealership and would not recommend to anyone. Even my own worst enemy.

MTarleton, I'm sorry that you are unhappy with our dealership. If there is something that I can do to assist you and improve the situation please l...et me know. 251-626-5558. Andre Lemaitre GM

A great experience
    November 1, 2013

My wife and I bought our latest SUV from Chris Myers Nissan. We have bought a lot of vehicles over the years, and really dread the car buying process.... We were pleasantly surprised. The internet sales manager, general manager, and April (who sold us our vehicle) were all great. However, I would NOT recommend a salesman named Andrew. Ask for April instead. Overall, it was a simple, no hassle transaction. It was one of the best car buying experiences we've had.

TWhite, Thanks very much for your business and for the positive review! We hope you will enjoy your vehicle for many years to come! Sincerely, And...re Lemaitre GM

Poor Service Department
    June 16, 2013

Had called and made an appointment for Saturday morning to have oil changed, tires rotated and a 75,000 checkup. Appointment was at 9AM and got there ...about 20 minutes early. At 11:40 I had not been called so went to check on car. All they had done was changed the oil and rotated tires and run the test but had not done any of the work. Was told that they had gotten busy and had forgotten about me. This tells me that they over book there service department so if you do use them if you haven't heard anything in 20 or 30 minutes I would start asking. Did talk to the general manager and he was polite and apologized but that did not make up for wasting 3 hours of my time that day. I was looking to trade cars and was looking at another Nissan but this dealership will not be one I use for service or to trade.

First off I would like to start by apologizing sincerely with regards to your recent negative experience with our dealership. I would be more than hap...py to assist you and do whatever it is that I can to make the situation right for you. My name is Derek Montalvo, Internet Manager here at Chris Myers Nissan and if there is anything that I may do to assist you please reach out directly. My direct number here at the dealership is (251) 445-8148 and my mobile telephone number is 251-391-7354. Once again I sincere apologize on behalf of the entire dealership regarding your negative experience. Sincerely, Derek Montalvo

Awesome Service
    August 20, 2012

My dad just bought a new truck here and loves it, so I came in to check out the used 350Z's they had. I wasn't sold on the car until I test drove one.... It was amazing and they worked with me to make the deal work even though I was short on cash to put down. I'm a customer for life, I've got my eye on the 2014 model Z when it comes out!

Great experience
    August 18, 2012

Really easy and pleasant experience, spoke with their general manager Andre and he helped things go well. Got exactly the truck I wanted for a good pr...ice. My family and I will be back!

Horrible Hucksters
    July 17, 2012

They advertise and talk up a $6,000 NISSAN discount and then offer you $6,000 less than the blue-book value on your trade. Did not negotiate in good f...aith! Do not do business with this dealership.

There are many factors that go into the evaluation of a trade-in - market condition, vehicle condition, etc. The "Blue Book" values that you can look... up online are not always representative of what your individual vehicle will be worth on the market. We pay the maximum value that cars are worth - sometimes it's over book value and sometimes its below - every used car is different. I'm not sure who you are, or what your vehicle was, but I'd ask you to be objective about the situation and not take book values as gospel. Our discounts DO NOT change the value of your trade in. Sincerely, Andre LeMaitre General Manager Chris Myers Nissan

Chris Myers Nissan