Henson Chevrolet Buick GMC

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 14 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• May 11, 2015

I found a 2015 Ruby Red 4x4 Limited Expedition online in the extended inventory of my local dealer but they were unwilling to acquire it for me. I tra...ced it to Henson and called to schedule a test drive only to find out it hadn't arrived yet. They promised to call when it came in. I checked I a week later and they still had the note to call me when it arrived. I got the call a few days later first thing in the morning and drove up that afternoon. The process was easy and straight forward and I drove home my new SUV just a few hours later. The staff was friendly and helpful. This is the second loaded Expedition I purchased from Henson and I am sure it won't be the last.

March 23, 2018

Regular maintenance was all that was required. All was done in a timely manor.

Shirley, thank you for writing such a great review about our dealership! We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your service experience was ...so positive. We always do our best to make sure all of our customers leave completely satisfied with the maintenance work performed on their vehicle. We look forward to seeing you again. Sincerely, Derek Scott, GM/Chevrolet, (936)-348-2677, derek_scott@hensonmotors.com

August 1, 2017

It took time to find out what the problem was, get the insurance people to look at the trruck and then order the part. The truck works fine now.

April 12, 2017

Went by for estimate on brake repair..the mechanic showed me the tolerances left (which were small)..both he and Vernon (Service Mgr.) worked with me.... I have rehab on my ankle tomorrow and wanted to leave vehicle. Vernon very graciously offered a loaner to go for the 5 hour repair. Clinic about 2 miles away and that way I can pick up some lunch. Now that's the way to get repeat customers !

Ronnie, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and for giving us helpful feedback. We're glad that our staff was able to repair your car t...o your standards. We look forward to your continued business! Best Regards, Brian Creighton, GM, brian_creighton@hensonmotors.com, 936-348-3618

April 12, 2017

Sales experience through Jodie Roush Excellent!Paperwork went well and fast. Very impressed with Jodie, it has been my 3rd vehicle through her. Very P...atient, knowledgeable and studious to find the vehicle I wanted. Never Lose Jodie. Shes an Asset to any business deal! Thanks again Jodie, Henson family!

John, thank you for the perfect review! We are glad to know that Jodie was patient and knowledgeable during your visit. We look forward to assisting y...ou with your future sales and service needs. Best Regards, Brian Creighton, GM, brian_creighton@hensonmotors.com, 936-348-3618

April 11, 2017

The service was great and professional I have been able to make a appointment and not have to wait long. They always try to make sure if there is anyt...hing else that I need.Good customer service. A nice and clean waiting area and very clean bathrooms

Mary, thank you for the great review! I am glad to know that our staff was great and professional during your visit. Don't hesitate to contact us if t...here is anything else we can do for you. Best Regards, Brian Creighton, GM, brian_creighton@hensonmotors.com, 936-348-3618

April 7, 2017

Everyone I dealt with was very pleasant and I enjoyed the car buying experience. I highly recommend Henson Chevrolet and William Schultz.

It was a pleasure to read about your car buying experience working with William. Congratulations on your new car! It's delightful to know that we were... able to provide you with such a memorable and pleasant experience. Thank you for taking the time to write this outstanding review. We look very forward to seeing you again in the future! Best, Brian Creighton, GM, brian_creighton@hensonmotors.com, 936-348-3618

April 5, 2017

Friendly people that go above and beyond customer service. They found the vehicle I wanted in another state and got it the next day.

Kimberley, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such an excellent star rating! It is great to hear we were able to go... above and beyond your expectations and provide you with a memorable experience. Feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do for you. Best, Brian Creighton, GM, brian_creighton@hensonmotors.com, 936-348-3618

February 13, 2017

William was my sales representative and was very responsive and did excellent in finding the vehicle that I was looking for. I am thrilled with my new... vehicle. William did everything he could to assist and be sure that I was happy with the vehicle, price, and experience. One of the best car buying experiences I have had. Thank you!

June 1, 2016

I was out of town visiting in Madisonville. On the way, my oil light came on saying that I had 5% usage. Since I really didn't know what that meant, I... called Henson to get an oil change on Monday morning. They got me in and out within an hour and I was very satisfied!!

Henson Chevrolet Buick GMC