Henson Chevrolet Buick GMC

19 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

April 11, 2017

The service was great and professional I have been able to make a appointment and not have to wait long. They always try to make sure if there is anything... else that I need.Good customer service. A nice and clean waiting area and very clean bathrooms

Mary, thank you for the great review! I am glad to know that our staff was great and professional during your visit. Don't hesitate to contact us if t...here is anything else we can do for you. Best Regards, Brian Creighton, GM, brian_creighton@hensonmotors.com, 936-348-3618

April 7, 2017

Everyone I dealt with was very pleasant and I enjoyed the car buying experience. I highly recommend Henson Chevrolet and William Schultz.

It was a pleasure to read about your car buying experience working with William. Congratulations on your new car! It's delightful to know that we were... able to provide you with such a memorable and pleasant experience. Thank you for taking the time to write this outstanding review. We look very forward to seeing you again in the future! Best, Brian Creighton, GM, brian_creighton@hensonmotors.com, 936-348-3618

April 5, 2017

Friendly people that go above and beyond customer service. They found the vehicle I wanted in another state and got it the next day.

Kimberley, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such an excellent star rating! It is great to hear we were able to go... above and beyond your expectations and provide you with a memorable experience. Feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do for you. Best, Brian Creighton, GM, brian_creighton@hensonmotors.com, 936-348-3618

February 13, 2017

William was my sales representative and was very responsive and did excellent in finding the vehicle that I was looking for. I am thrilled with my new... vehicle. William did everything he could to assist and be sure that I was happy with the vehicle, price, and experience. One of the best car buying experiences I have had. Thank you!

June 1, 2016

I was out of town visiting in Madisonville. On the way, my oil light came on saying that I had 5% usage. Since I really didn't know what that meant, I... called Henson to get an oil change on Monday morning. They got me in and out within an hour and I was very satisfied!!

May 5, 2016

I knew from the moment I spoke with Jeff Morgan on the phone, before even meeting him, that he was honest and sincere and not a nightmare of a car salesman.

February 29, 2016

I am very satisfied with the customer service that I received. The salesman that sold me my car even came and talked to me and had a bracket for my front... license plate put on my car while it was being serviced.

May 6, 2015

Jodi was a super sales person by helping me arrange the first service to my truck. Purchasing a vehicle from out of town makes servicing them a challenge,... but Jodi goes the extra mile to take care of her customers full-circle. Because of her outstanding service I always recommend to all my friends to go to Henson. The serive depart did a great job and I appreciate having the check list of what was inspected during my service. Thank you.

April 29, 2015

Stephen jhonson was awesom!! Give him a raise. .and Daniel in your finance is the best got what we ask for give him a raise to and that is the reason i... will buy my next vehicle from them..thay or wonderful. .thanks so much the albertson family.