• Best Car Buyimg Experience EVER

Excellent experience overall. Everyone was helpful & friendly, from the Internet manager who responded to my inquiry to the sales and finance team who all congratulated my family & me on our purchase. Richard West was our salesperson and he was incredible from day one. He was open, honest, straight forward and made the drive down from Peoria well worth it. I HIGHLY recommend Green to anyone looking to buy a new or used vehicle. You won't be disappointed.

Thank you for your review! We hope that because of your experience here you will come back to see when the time is right for you to purchase your next vehicle. We would also appreciate it if you would let others know about your experience and let them know about our great selection we have at Green!

• New Avalon

Needed a specific vehicle right now. Car was delivered in 2 days.

Needed a specific vehicle right now. Car was delivered in 2 days.

• Tacoma 10k service

10000 mile service was in and out in less than 1 hr

10000 mile service was in and out in less than 1 hr

• Great customer attention!

Took great care of us! Very attentive and caring, quick and even walked us out to show us where they had parked the car after they washed it!!!

• Great service from Green Toyota

Green Toyota always takes care of me. I've been going to them for over 20 years. I've always had great salesmen and the service is great. Never a problem.

• BEST DEALERSHIP AROUND

excellent service Mylas Copeland and Greg Williams will forever be my go-to for any car purchase

• Customer service

Service handled promptly. Done well. Cleaned car. All done to n less than 30 minutes

• Love this place!

This facility is so accommodating. Friendly workers. Knowledgeable! Willing to work with you. Flexible hours. So many good things going in here!

• 10,000 mile service

I was told when we purchased our new Highlander that we would get free car washes. When they brought out our serviced vehicle it was dirty. Everything else was great !!!

• 60,000 mile maintenance

The staff were very friendly and helpful. I waited in a very pleasant room with a cup of coffee and cookies. Donuts would be great too!!