• Great Experince at Hardee Ford

me and my husband traded in our 2014 Honda CRV for a new Ford Escape. shortly after we purchased the Honda we realized we were not completely happy with it and considered trading it. We came by Hardee Ford and worked with internet sales manager Kevin Smiley. we was very helpful in finding out what vehicle best suited our needs and budget. he was not a high pressure sales man and we appreciated that and the friendly staff that took the time to say hello every time they walked by. we Love our Escape and we worked out a great deal on it in a short period of time and it was ready to leave with our new Escape before we knew it. what we like best was the friendly service and the minimal blind spots of the Escape.

• Awesome

I had a great experience, and I bought an awesome car.

I had a great experience, and I bought an awesome car.

• Buying a car

the salesman was very good and informed me of the advance of getting the car I got.

We really appreciate your feedback! As one of our valued customers, we want to sincerely thank you for your business and we hope to see you here again down the road!

• Survey of service/JoAnn M

Thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides, Thelma Jant! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

Dealer worked hard to get me into a new vehicle.She listened to my needs,received my information and made it work for me! I am now the proud owner of 2017 Ford Fusion!... Thanks

• Excellent Experience

Stopped by to look at some trucks and the salesman David Jones came out and was very professional and not pushy. He really knew his vehicles and inventory. They were overly fair on my trade and made the deal very simple and seamless. Rob Black in the finance office took his time and helped me get a great deal on financing and made the paperwork a breeze.

We're pleased to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction, Bevans! It means so much to us to have earned your trust in our business! We hope to see you again in the future! Take care!

• Hardee Ford, South Hill, Va

Bought a fun car. 2014 Ford Mustang. Dealership personnel and salesman were outstanding. Second car we have purchased from this dealership in the past two years. I will/would definitely recommend this Ford dealership for a new or used car purchase, and any service department needs.

• Hardee ford

Have bought many vehicles from Chris Hardee and always receive great attention and a great price!

• Explorer

I have made multiple purchases from this dealership and I am completely comfortable and satisfied with my transactions.

• Amazing Service

My service was absolutely incredible! Kevin was such a joy to work with and made my buying experience very enjoyable. He greeted me with a smile and knew every feature of the vehicle I wanted. The entire process was quick and easy and I would definitely return. I will also refer a friend to him anytime!

• Wife New Truck

I looking for a new truck for my wife, I went to Hardee Ford because I have bought other ford's here before. Owner Chris Hardee & sales associate Kevin went the distance & did everything they could to make sure that my wife got exactly what she wanted. The service was exceptional, from first seeing the truck to detailing to the help with the financing with Rob. I would recommend Hardee Ford to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle Keep up the excellent service Thanks. You Barry Morgan