Kingdom Kia

151 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

November 5, 2019

Great sales experience. Great customer service. Great service department. I have been very please all the way around. I would highly reccomend these... guys if you are looking to purchase or have your vehicle serviced

Thank you very much! We are so glad that you had such a great experience with us! We look forward to seeing you next time! :)

August 29, 2019

Chase, with the service department is always friendly and courteous, and answers all of our questions. I take all three of my vehicles there for service.

Thank you so much! We are so glad Chase was able to take such great care of you and answer all your questions! Thank you for being such a loyal custom...er!

• August 13, 2017

We were blown away by the professionalism and the no-pressure sales staff. Keith (our Sales Associate), Phil (Floor Manager), and John (Finance) made our... experience absolutely relaxing. We did buy a vehicle that I love and will recommend anyone to this dealership!!!

February 26, 2019

Chase was very nice and a joy to have around He walked us to sit down and walked us over to cashier to pay. He was very nice. .

Thank you very much! We are so glad Chase was able to take such great care of you! We look forward to seeing yo next time! :)

February 24, 2019

Recently I contacted kingdom Kia regarding a vehicle on their website after numerous calls, text messages, and emails I agreed to come in to the location... on a Saturday after I got off work. After driving 2 hrs from my house to the dealership which they were aware of I pulled up and saw the vehicle setting in a parking spot in front of the main show room. When approached by a salesman I told him I had been in contact with someone regarding this vehicle. Initially he said someone else is looking at that vehicle and I cannot show you it would you like to look at anything else I said no. After a few moments he stated let me check to be sure someone is looking at it mind you the whole time not 1 person being within 20 ft of it. Once he came back said ok nobody is looking at it and handed me off to another salesman who said he can show me car but I cannot test drive it. When asked why he stated it would not pass state safety inspection and if I was to buy it it would need to be repaired I reached out to thank him for his time but stated I am not buying a vehicle that I cannot test drive. At this point my wife and I both needed to go to the restroom after the 2 hr drive once out of the restroom the sales manager approached us with same story and produced a document that had numerous items that needed to be fixed and that Inorder to pass inspection needed $1800 worth of work done. Not to mention that was only a third of the page that he had. Once again I said thanks but I'm not buying, or paying to fix a car before even test driving and would have appreciated that I had been told this prior to driving 2 hrs to the dealership. The whole time I was there each person asked me if I wanted to see a different vehicle which I stated no. So in summary they wasted a total of 4 hrs of my time and gas for a 350 mile round trip because of false advertising

Please feel free to call our Customer Care Manager at 844-600-1976

November 7, 2018

They did coolant and front wheel alignment on our car yesterday,he did pretty well,he(the mechanic) always did a good job.It took an hour half but with... free WiFi and pop corn,coffee,water free what else can you ask for.

Thank you very much. We are glad that you had a great visit with us.

October 27, 2018

Great service, amenities and very clean. Employees well dressed, well spoken and ready to help. The best I have ever seen. I recommend to all, even if... you don't own a Kia to look at the service department.

Thank you very much! We appreciate your kind words! We glad that everything went great for you! See you next time! :)

October 25, 2018

Kid friendly, family oriented and awesome people! Not to mention compilmentry snacks and drinks while waiting for your car. Or their service shuttle to... take you to get something to eat or just some window shopping. :) <3

Thank you very much! We are so glad that you were so well taken care of! We look forward to seeing you next time! :)

October 12, 2018

Terrible service and full of lies. I was even hung up on by Stephen. They promised to take the car back, but didn't. STAY AWAY

Please call our Customer Care Manager at 844-600-1976

September 13, 2018

Good place to get car worked on had oil changed they could be more friendly tho bathrooms need an update And the waiting area could be more clean

Thank you very much. We truly appreciate your feedback. We will definitely work on this for your next visit! See you next time! :)