• Great Experience!

What a great experience I had dealing with Paul and Jimmy at Kingdom Kia. They really seemed interested in helping me get the car I was interested in from the minute I stepped in to the showroom until the minute I walked out with the keys to my new 2015 Optima. They were polite and fun to work with. I would recommend them and the dealership to anyone looking for a vehicle. I plan to go back there again for my next car!

M. Brenden, Thank you for allowing us to help you in purchasing a new vehicle, we're honored that you chose Kingdom KIA and that we were able to help. Paul and Jimmy are one our top sales teams and are always looking to help. Our goal is to see that our guests leave our dealership completely satisfied with their visit. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need anything. Again, Thank You for your kind review! Kindest Regards from Team Kingdom KIA!!

• Excellent Customer Service

We were blown away by the professionalism and the no-pressure sales staff. Keith (our Sales Associate), Phil (Floor Manager), and John (Finance) made our experience absolutely relaxing. We did buy a vehicle that I love and will recommend anyone to this dealership!!!

• AWSOME experience at Kia in Rolla, Mo

We have been with Kingdom Kia for several years, the staff have always been so helpful, Jimmy has helped me trade up every time & helped me get my credit in a lot better shape so I could finally get my 2017 Sorento with the V-6 we can now pull our boat. Had a new salesman "Doy" that was wonderful to me. I've never had any problems with any of my Kias ¿

• Love my new car.

I would tell anyone looking to buy a new car to come to Kingdom Kia they went out of there way to help us.

• Great routine maintenance

Purchased my 2012 Kia Sorento here & they're so friendly & knowledgeable. Every time I bring it in for my routine maintenance they're always so helpful in explaining the process & what will be done to my car. It's always a pleasant experience!!!

• Great place to buy and service

I have been coming to kingdom kia for over 2 years now. This is where I bought my car.the staff are very friendly and willing to go that extra mile to help you.

• Great experience at Kingdom KIA

Today I visited Kingdom KIA and Chase Destifanes did an excellent job in service with taking care of what needed to be done today and letting me know what was coming up on scheduled maintenance. Nick, a sales representative took me out to show me some of the 2017 Optimas I had inquired about. He and the floor manager Phil helped me look at a potential trade-in in the future. All three men are very personable and give great customer service. Debbie Guerette at check-out is always efficient and friendly. It is always a good experience at Kingdom, where I know I will treated fairly.

• My experience at kingdom Kia was very awesome tha

Very friendly people couldn't ask for a better place have bought a couple of vehicles here that's what keeps me coming¿back

• Great service

Eric Cravens sold us our Sorento. He did a wonderful job and was pleasant to work with.

• Bought a car from Kia!!!

Love the car I bought from Kia. They have very good service and very friendly.. and work with u on getting the car u like