4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 209 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

209 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Kingdom Kia from DealerRater.com

• August 13, 2017

We were blown away by the professionalism and the no-pressure sales staff. Keith (our Sales Associate), Phil (Floor Manager), and John (Finance) made ...our experience absolutely relaxing. We did buy a vehicle that I love and will recommend anyone to this dealership!!!

May 22, 2018

I bought a 2013 Ford F-150 from Kingdom Kia back in January of 2016. I have taken it there for all of my routine maintenance ever since. Every time, t...he service department has been incredible. Specifically, I had an issue where the motor went out in my driver side window and wouldn???t work. After speaking with Chase, he took care of me. He was honest with what happened, how much it would cost and how long it would take to fix. He also dug through all of my warranty paperwork to see if there was anything he could find to help cover the cost. It was one of the best experiences I???ve had with a service department. Definitely will keep coming here and recommend to others, as well

Kingdom Kia

Thank you very much! We are glad that Chase was able to help you out, and explain everything to you! We look forward to seeing you next time! :)

May 18, 2018

Can not thank of any other place to go other then coming to kingdom Kia in Rolla mo the people are friendly and they are right there to help you what ...ever it is you need courteous and polite

Thank you very much! We appreciate your kind words! We are glad everyone was courteous and polite! We look forward to seeing you next time! :)

May 16, 2018

Randallstown was fantastic! He was the 1st impression we had of this dealership and he knocked it out of the ballpark! This was the absolute easiest c...ar buying experience I have ever encountered...from Randall (sales) to Phil and Jon in finance. Thank you for taking the stress out of car buying. Also, a special thanks to Liam for teaching me about dinosaurs!

Kingdom Kia

Thank you very much! We are glad you had a great experience here with us! We are glad we were able to take the stress out of the buying experience as ...well!! Liam says you're welcome as well!! We are sure that he loved teaching you about dinosaurs! ha! See you soon! :)

May 16, 2018

This is the second vehicle I've purchased from Kingdom Kia. They are always friendly and professional and if I need another vehicle in the future I wo...uldn't hesitate to purchase a third vehicle from them.

Kingdom Kia

Thank you very much! We are glad you had a great experience for the 2nd time! :) We look forward to seeing you soon!

May 15, 2018

We stopped by really just to browse the selection of SUVs, and Shane was so helpful in finding us a rig that we loved and that would work with our bud...get that we bought one that day. Would recommend visiting him and the rest of the staff at Kingdom Kia to anyone looking for a new vehicle!

Kingdom Kia

Thank you very much! We are glad Shane was able to help you get into a vehicle you love! Enjoy it! We will see you next time!

May 14, 2018

These guys listened to what I wanted and worked to get it for me. I'm happy. Nice bunch of people there. Took a while to negotiate, but they took care... of me the best they could!

Kingdom Kia

Thank you very much! We are glad that they were able to take care of you! We apologize for the delay in negotiations! Thankfully we were able to work ...it out for you, and now you have your vehicle to love! We look forward to seeing you next time! :)

May 4, 2018

Friendly, fast service every time. Adam, chase and the whole team always answer any questions I might have. Coffee is good there and chairs are comfor...table to wait in.

Kingdom Kia

Thank you very much! We are glad you had a great experience with our Service Department! We are glad to hear that they were friendly and able to get y...ou in and out quickly! See you next time! :)

May 4, 2018

Chase is always going above and beyond. I am very impressed with the service department at this dealership. My van is very well taken care of here.

Kingdom Kia

Thank you very much for your confidence in our Service Department! It is truly appreciated! We are glad we are able to take care of your van! See you ...next time! :)

Chase Destifanes

Assistant Service Manager

May 3, 2018

Chase suggested a oil additive that would help with the overall performance. The price was affordable and my future oil changes increases to 5000 mile...s. Yeah. He needs a raise. He is always pleasant. Opens the door each time s come.

Kingdom Kia

Thank you very much! We are glad Chase was able to help you out and very pleasant! We are very happy to hear he opens the door for you as well! We loo...k forward to seeing you next time! :)

2600 N Bishop Ave Rolla, MO 65401