M-R Sales

4.0 out of 5 (4.0) 49 reviews

Call This Dealer

• Good Customer Service
    January 1, 2015

Was in a car accident in November and found a SUV on the lot I liked. The gentlemen there that day said they didn't negotiate prices however when my h...usband came back to test drive it Dan told him to call him before buying something else as we wanted them to come down to match the amount the insurance check so they may come down if they want to sell it badly enough. In the end I filled out a quick credit application where an outside finance company would contact me to run application. Heard from them within the hour and was approved with a local credit union one hour later. It was a concern for me as our credit is not perfect and major dealers put you through the ringer.... Interest rate is what I expected and was able to take delivery same day. I am very pleased with the vehicle, the dealership and the process and would recommend them to others!

Good truck, poor sales team
    September 9, 2017

Bought a truck that turned out to be quite good. Only downside is that they hid a check engine light and looking back I can see exactly how they did i...t. After a couple days light came back on, and they could care less. Minor repair only $400.

Very Pleased
    May 19, 2017

Daughter bought a 2010, was past the 30 days of drive train only warranty. Had a major repair needed done, sos he called them anyway. Owner called h...er within an hour, arranged an agreement for labor / parts deal to get her back on the road. They could have hid behind the 30 warranty, (and the repair wasn't even in the drivetrain), but they didn't. Thank you!

Green Bay Gambler fan
    April 11, 2017

Vary nice facility, friendly but not high pressure salesman.Bought a 09 Nissan, vary happy.

M & R Sales Green Bay
    March 31, 2017

The sales person was very unprofessional. Was in dealership an hour before it closed on Saturday looked at a car for my daughter who was in Tennessee.... He took my car for a ride, we agreed I would be back on Monday to take it to my mechanic, he would call on Monday with the tradeIn price , I ordered a. carfax and if it was clean and my mechanic found no problems I would be buying it Monday night. He agreed and he even figured out exact what I would owe minus my trade in because he would not have that till Monday because they were closing in an half hour. . My daughter drive up on Sunday and stopped by the dealership to look at the car and could not find it. I said they probably put it inside. Come to find out Monday, after I sent him an email to confirm me picking it up to take it to my mechanic and received no answer. I called and he said he sold it 20 minutes after we left. Really!!!! What ever happened to honesty? What ever. happened to morals? What ever happened to a verbal agreement? He said he didn't think I was interested in it. Really??? I asked to talk to the owner and it's been a week and I have not heard a word. Again, really?? They had no problem getting back to me when they were a tiny dealership trying to make it. We will give it a little longer to see if the owner calls. Maybe the salesman didn't give him the message. You think???

Would recommend this dealer to anyone!
    February 17, 2017

Search for Used Saturn Vue led us to this dealer. Car looked nice online and even better in person. Checked out very well. When speaking with the gent...lemen who obtains cars for this lot, we were very impressed with the criteria he used to find quality vehicles. Wrote a check on the spot and drove home with a pretty blue Saturn SUV.

Pamala Hetzel
    December 14, 2016

I'm happy with my bmw xi . I was treated great and the car was checked over buy my mechanic before I bought it . Everything checked out ok . My fir...st buy .

Fantastic price , Fast paperwork & Friendly
    June 28, 2016

Friendly, Fantastic price (under KB), & Fast (paperwork went quickly) We visited to see if the car was still available. Then called a few days later... to take a test drive. After taking the weekend to think about it, we called and got paperwork started. No pressure salesman. Great experience!

A nice place to shop
    December 14, 2015

Very helpful answering questions about a used truck. A solid dealership.

Once again, found a quality used car here
    April 15, 2015

We have purchased two quality used cars here. The no-pressure sales atmosphere was a plus for us, as well as the availability of quality used cars at ...affordable prices. One minor issue with the car we recently purchased was taken care of before we drove it off the lot. We recommend this place to all of our friends who are looking for a good used car!

M-R Sales