Goodfella's Motor Company

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 11 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

September 25, 2017

I researched and purchased this car remotely. The dealership helped in all aspects and brought the car to the port for shipping to Anchorage. All ...in all it was a very seamless transaction.

April 18, 2017

Everything went great. Bought a '11 BMW 328i 2 months ago that was very well cared for. Just a few things that had to be taken care of. They covered t...he cost to replace belt tensioner on the car (common to go out). Noticed a little head gasket leak which I'm pretty sure they were unaware of because I did mistaken it as engine dressing. Other than that great staff and lot filled with gorgeous cars.

December 9, 2016

Bill was an exceptional sales person,he was honest and open about all the cars,worked extremely hard for the one I wanted and got me a fair price. Als...o their financial office were very professional,fast and curtious,Heather had a wonderful attitude and walked me through each step patiently.

June 12, 2016

They're honest and trustworthy. Many female salespersons and the owners seem to be husband and wife, or family-owned. Female salespersons go beyond th...e buy-sell process and profits; they care about your experience. I believe mines was Ashley. She gave me all the repairs done on it and what other repairs are needed. Full disclosure and honest. Other dealers will buy cheap cars, won't make any repairs and jack up the price. I wish all dealerships are like Goodfella's! Keep up the good work! And may your dealership prosper to the end!

February 28, 2016

After much searching and driving of vehicles for my wife's new car led me to Goodfella's. I was immediately scared of a used car dealer on South Tacom...a Way. Enter Chelsea. She one of the realest sales people I have ever met. we talked about the car and took it out on a test drive. I met the owners of the business and they were really cool too. Oh yeah, about the vehicle... It was in the best shape of any of the used rigs I looked at, both inside and out. I paid the high end of retail for the rig, but it was in very good shape and the dealer has the the cars serviced/inspected at a local shop that I checked out and they have a good reputation as well. The whole experience was painless. I guess the only hold up was that finance was finishing a deal and being a small lot she is just one person. But the wait was ok because my wife and I had fun chatting with Chelsea!

November 21, 2015

Bought a new car from these folks they where so helpful with absolutely no pressure.. I can not say enough good things about the overall experience. I... know that I will tell all my friends about Goodfella's

September 30, 2015

Friendly but didn't have the car that we ended up getting.

June 6, 2014

Our experience was a pleasurable one. Our salesperson was Zach..a very humble yet terribly bright sort. He was no pressure at all..most helpful in eve...ry aspect of the buying process. Our transaction had a few strings attached and his patience prevailed!!! The one thing I can say about the cars..they are all tidy! It was a very good car buying experience and we have refrred friends to this establishment! Thanks..we love our Land Rover

April 1, 2014

I was looking for a used car, but of course i want it like it was a brand new, i mean a used car that has a low mileage and looks great. I try to find... it on cars.com and then i saw a mitsubishi lancer 2011 which is i want to buy. Men! It was so sick! It was already costumize, and has a very low mileage, that's why when i saw that car i was so despretely to take it, then i try to e-mail the dealer and they response on time which is great for me, they answere all of my question about the car, they are awesome!! I like the way they treat me as a customer, their so kind to me, the most thing that i want is, when i visit this dealer the car is already park at the entrance, it was like that car is waiting for me! That was cool to me! And when i test drive the car he let me drive on freeway just to try if that car i sick, and it was really really sick! Men i love this dealer, it was really great to me to experience that kind of service specially it was my first time to buy a car! ¿ i would love to recomend this dealer to my other friends!

February 9, 2014

I was shopping on-line and was interested in a 2006 MINI Cooper "S" they had in stock. I specifically wanted a MINI with a Factory Sunroof; but from t...he many photos in their photo gallery, none depicted a view of either the topside or the underside of the roof to validate if it was indeed equipped with a sunroof. I suspect that the angles at which the photos were taken were pre-planned not to show the roof. I believe this was intentional by the dealership photographer; so as to purposely leave the perspective buyer deliberately in the dark, forcing an inquiry by the buyer to find out additional information. Frustrated, I had to contact the dealership regarding the sunroof issue. Had the photo gallery been more honest, I could have made a decision whether or not to make an inquiry.

Goodfella's Motor Company