Town Porsche

135 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• September 11, 2018

They are the absolute best in customer service and quality of work. I actually changed Porsche Dealer locations because of the warm reception I received... from Town Porsche!

August 29, 2018

I recently found a CPO Cayenne from the Porsche website that was for sale at Town Motors Porsche in Englewood, New Jersey. I am from Minneapolis Minnesota.... This is over 1,250 miles away. So, not only was the thought of going all that way to find out that the car might not have been what I was looking for in the back of my mind, but I was also going to be driving out my Lexus to trade in. Vince Russotto was the salesman who answered the phone when I called in asking questions about the Porsche. I explained to him what I was looking for, what I planned on doing with my car, the information I wanted from him about the Porsche, and the offer I was will to make. This all happened Weds afternoon. By Weds evening I had all the information I was looking for from him, and had given them all the information about my Lexus and pictures to help with the trade in evaluation. After reviewing the information sent to me, I had a list of questions for Vince. In fact, I asked him to personally go out his hand on the car, go over it all, and let me know if there was even a rock chip, and he did. Thursday morning we made the deal. I packed my bags and drove to NJ. Monday morning, I showed up, Vince and his finance manager had everything ready for me. The Porsche was perfectly detailed inside and out. It was exactly how Vince described it. 2 hours later I was back on the road heading home. If you are an out of state buyer like I was, you will have nothing to worry about with Vince. There was no sales pitch, pushiness, or games. He did exactly what he said he would to a “T” and I would highly recommend Vince and the team at Town Motors Porsche in Englewood, New Jersey.

August 13, 2018

Always a pleasure servicing my car with Town Porsche

August 9, 2018

Their service is excellent and fully satisfactory. And my has been returned to my garage.

July 19, 2018

3rd car with the same dealership. Everyone there is nice, particularly the service department.

July 8, 2018

Bought several car in the past. Always treated wellGood people, fair deals. Would highly recommend to any potential car buyer.

June 13, 2018

The personnel was very professional and personal (at the same time). They were listening and very responsive ! I was able to get a loaner and my car... was completed within promised time! Highly recommended! Thanks.

June 5, 2018

Great service oriented place Everyone was nice and helpful. Very efficient.

June 5, 2018

Best salesman Ive ever dealt with in George Bautista. He was welcoming, Attentive, honest, knowledgeable, low pressure and knew the Porsche lineup Backwards... and forwards. As a 35 year loyal customer of Benzel Busch, having Leased over 12 cars from them, it took a lot to make me feel comfortable to even Think about changing to another brand. George successfully did it in spades. I bought A Macan for cash and yesterday returned the following day and leased a booster s For my wife! So far, Im loving both cars!

June 5, 2018

Great place with a great customer service and sales people. Always helpful to fulfill your needs. Thanks