John Hiester Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep-RAM

• Great, Awesome and HELPFUL!

Thanks for the great review! We are so glad you had a great experience with us!

John Kidd was great, He worked with us to the fullest and made it his goal to make sure we left in a safer car as well as at a payment we were comfortable at. The lovely lady who helped finance us was awesome. She was very direct and to the point. I felt like she was definitely looking into my best interest.

Thanks for the great review! We are so glad you had a great experience with us!

• Jimmy B.

My salesperson was exceptional and the manager worked to meet my needs as well as the finance department. Great overall buying experience!

• GREAT HONEST CUSTOMER SERVICE

Number one priority is customer satisfaction. Great HONEST customer service! Best priced oil change in town! Service for ALL makes and models!

• Great Service

I liked the fast in and out. They have coffee available. I was greeted immediately upon arrival. I was there less than an hour.

• Dodge Dart recall service

The customer service is always top notch. The speed the conduct their service is equally great. JC and the team work hard to sure everything is right.

• Great Sales Department

The speed, honesty, and quality of service is something to emulate. Friendly staff, and really made my purchase of my 2016 Challenger SRT Hellcat a breeze. Extremely competitive pricing and punctual communication.

• Terrific service as usual

Courteous and quick service- oil change and tire rotation. John Heister Dodge in Lillington, NC continues to provide great service after the sale.

• Great day at the service department!

Facility is clean, free wifi, and coffee. The people are very approachable and down to earth. Everything was explained to me in terms I could understand and there was no pressure. The advisor was very understanding and even offered to pick me up some lunch since I was there during lunchtime.

• Excellent experience

Recently purchased a Ram 1500 from this dealership. The overall buying experience was excellent. Their team was friendly, responsive, and easy to work with. Although I am an hour and a half away, I will be checking with them the next time I need a vehicle.

• Awesome dealership!

Rodney, Paula and Rob were outstanding as always!! I got the car I wanted at the price I wanted. No pressure sales, just great customer service.