Massey Toyota

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 57 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used

• Great buying experience!
    November 12, 2015

I recently took delivery of a 2015 Toyota Highlander LE Plus. They didn't have the color I wanted in stock, but that wasn't an issue. I told the sales... rep. what I need on Monday and they had it Tuesday. I have dealt with dealers in the past that were more interested in selling what they had versus what you wanted. This was NOT an issue with Massey Toyota. Best of all, I got a GREAT price. I will definitely recommend them to anyone.

I am sorry I am a little late to this reply. Thank you for your wonderful review. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you need anything. Thanks aga...in- Ryan Kelley- Internet Manager

My car buying Experience
    April 9, 2018

I purchased a Camry and everything was a easy transition. I as very pleased with my salesmen Patrick and the staff was so caring and very helpful. I ...went back to get my car serviced and the service guys were Awesome as well. You guys have a AWESOME and caring team. I will definitely be recommending my family and friends to do business with you all. A smile goes a long way and caring for your customers is a Big Plus in my eyes!!!!! Keep up the good work and Massey Toyota will surely continue to Prosper! God Bless each and everyone of You! Team work is the key to Success!

Bought a new 4Runner awesome experience.
    April 7, 2018

Awesome folks to deal with!! Jerry Bass was our salesman and he was amazing with his knowledge and caring. You won’t beat them! They ad

Incredible me professional team!
    February 16, 2018

The Massey team is great to work with and I definitely recommend them to everyone! Loved my Toyota 4Runner NC of 188,000 miles on it.

Thank you for your wonderful review. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you need anything. Thanks again- Ryan Kelley- Internet Manager

Outstanding Dealership!!!
    November 29, 2017

Manger and salesman very easy to deal with. Great Dealership!!!

OUTSTANDING WORKERS
    May 3, 2017

I was absolutely amazed at the wonderful customer service. The family vibe was felt as soon as i walked in the door. I would recommend this dealership... for anyone looking for a car. Jerry was an amazing amazing amazing person to work with he helped me through every moment and made sure everything was for my benefit. He always uplifted the family environment and ensured that one of his amazing co-workers would help me if he was not around. If I could give ten stars I would give them twenty.

Thank you for your wonderful review. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you need anything. I will pass your kind words on to Jerry Thanks again- R...yan Kelley- Internet Manager

A go back to car dealer
    April 27, 2017

Our experience with car dealers has been frustrating but not so at Massey. They listened, showed me cars that met my needs, then delivered a price tha...t worked. On top of great and friendly service, they delivered my car right to my door. They will be the first place we go in the future!

Great Experience
    March 3, 2017

As always an absolutely great experience. Jerry, sales, Larry, finance and Josh, service are very professional.

Thank you for your wonderful review. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you need anything. I will pass your kind words on to Jerry, Larry and Josh.... Thanks again- Ryan Kelley- Internet Manager

Best car expierence I have ever had
    February 8, 2017

Buying from terry was such an easy process they got me 2500 more for my trade than another dealership o went too I will be buying all my cars from ter...ry now on I

January 29, 2017

I didn't need to buy a vehicle since my Toyota. 4Runner was still running perfectly. To upgrade to a vehicle with more safety features and after looki...ng, researching a new vehicle, Massey Toyota and their rep, Michael, worked quickly and efficiently to get me what I was looking for at a great price. I love my new Tacoma.

Massey Toyota