New 888-854-1208 Dealer Website
Used 888-881-8359 Email Dealer
Service 888-882-3169

• Pleasant Experience

Must say it was worth it to drive 100 miles to get the car I wanted. No pushing easy negotiations. Called earlier and car was ready for test drive.

Jerry, thank you for making the trip! We are happy to have been able to help put you in the vehicle you were looking for. Congratulations!

• Rogue

Everyone at the Service Dept all the way to the checkout desk was great!!!!!!!

Everyone at the Service Dept all the way to the checkout desk was great!!!!!!!

• Mrs. J Martin

Very good service.. clean facilities. Helpful friendly personal.

Very good service.. clean facilities. Helpful friendly personal.

• Enjoyable experience

Thank you for the review and we are happy to have you as part of the Ken Pollock Nissan Family! Congratulations on your new vehicle!

Initially shopped Ken Pollock online for a used car after mine was totaled. Scheduled an appointment to view a few cars but, noone knew I was coming. Ended up with a great salesman, Daniel, who was extremely helpful and very easy to get along with. After about 45 min, settled on a car that was perfect. They have some of the best used cars with low mileage and great low prices. Looking forward to being part of the Ken Pollock family for many years to come. All in all had a great experience and have only had my car a little over a week

• Best dealership hands down

Ken Pollock converted me from Chevy buyer to Nissan Lover.service,price,all around a great experience:)

Francine, thank you for the review! We are so glad to hear that you share our love of Nissan! It is our pleasure.

• Hit deer

Thank you for the review! We are glad to hear that your car is all fixed up and that you had a great experience.

The car looks like the accident never happened. I have oem parts coverage so parts were slightly longer to get. Everyone was great except the adjuster from my ins company. He wasn't very nice. Seemed annoyed I was asking questions. I wouls still recommend nationwide though. I didnt have to do anything. My car will always be serviced a pollick nissan even though I am more than capable to do it myself. Def. Recommended from me.

• I have never received bad or even mediocre service

The service department is always very accomadating. They are pleasant, efficient, and precise. I have made mistakes and shown up on the wrong day, and they take me and say nothing. They have serviced me on a moment's notice. The salesmen are equally as pleasant as are the women who take care of the desk.

Phyllis Pelletier, thank you for the feedback. We are happy to hear that you are so pleased with your experiences at Ken Pollock Nissan! Thank you for choosing us!

• Totally enjoyable experience!!

Thank you for the review! We are thrilled to hear that you are enjoying your new vehicle! It is our pleasure. Congratulations!

My wife and I purchased a Certified Pre-owned 2015 Altima from Ken Pollock Nissan on 12/21/2016 and we couldn't be happier with our salesman, Jeff Smith, and the financial team that serviced us so professionally! I'd recommend Ken Pollock to anyone.....

• Great purchasing experience

I have purchased six vehicles from Ken Pollock Nissan. My latest being a 2017 Nissan Rogue Star Wars Special Edition. The sales,the service and overall treatment by their staff is the best I have ever experienced from a dealership. They are, among the dealers I have dealt with, simply the best hands down.

Thank you for the review! And, we are jealous. The Star Wars Special Edition Rogue is so awesome! Congratulations and thank you for continuing to choose Ken Pollock Nissan.

• Walked in waited to be shown a car

I walked in and waited around for 20 minutes. I made an appointment beforehand but I could not get a salesperson to greet me. I did eventually get to test drive a car, just not the same car I wanted to buy, a GTR in the showroom. The GTR I did drive was not in good shape. It shook and did not seemed to be maintained by the previous owner. I know that only certified technicians can work on a GTR so that dealer, that claims to sell lots of GTR's should have one. I was quite disappointed with the experience and I won't be going back.

We are sorry to hear that your recent experience at our dealership did not go as expected. We appreciate your feedback as it helps us to improve for the future. We do have a Certified GTR Technician on staff. Perhaps he was not available at the moment.