• 3rd new vehicle from Ken Pollock Nissan

Congratulations on the new vehicle and thank you for your loyalty! Please let us know if there is anything you may need! Thanks, again!

This is the 3rd new vehicle I have purchased from Ken Pollock. I returned because of the outstanding service I received in the past and was not disappointed on my lastest purchase, the service before and after the sale remains outstanding. Thankyou; Salesman: Jessie Kivler, Service Manager: Jeff Simmons.

• Annual Pa. inspection

My annual inspection was due and called Dave in service on my way home from work . He had me come right in and within 1 hour my Frontier was inspected and I was on my way.

• Great experience from start to finish

Was a loyal Chevrolet customer, but glad I gave Nissan a chance. Love my new Murano and the staff at Ken Pollock was fantastic!

Thank you for the review, Kelly! We are so happy that you fell in love with your Nissan! Welcome to the Ken Pollock Nissan Family!

• Great services via email

When I inquired about more pictures through the cars.com website, they got back to me writhing 15 minutes. I was in contact with Jill Emmert over the next few days about a specific vehicle. She sent the pictures I needed and answered all questions. We did not end up getting the car because of the interior color but she said she would keep a look out for a similar vehicle and contact me. She was very nice!

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We will be sure to pass along your kind words to Jill. We will keep looking for the vehicle that is just right for you!

• Mister

A great customer experience is our number one goal! We are happy to hear of your great recent trip to our dealership. Thank you for the review!

I ground the staff to be friendly, well informed and concerned highly with the overall customer experience! I would highly recommend all of their dealerships!

• My Experience at Ken Pollock Nissan

I have purchased many new cars in the past and almost always on the actual day the deal wasn't exactly what we agreed on. This was the smoothest paperwork transactions I have ever experienced. It was also very nice the salesman explained everything to my wife on the cars operations also.

Congratulations on the new car! it is our goal to make the whole process as smooth and pain free as possible. It was our pleasure to show your wife how everything works. If she has any questions on anything, we are just a phone call away. Thank you and welcome to the Ken Pollock Nissan Family!!

• Highly recommend John Melnick

Congratulations on the new car! We will be sure to pass along your kind comments to John. Please let us know if there is anything you need. Enjoy!

John Melnick was by far the greatest help during my car buying process. He was extremely helpful and knowledgeable about the product and company. John never once made me feel pressured or like I was being sold to. He will be highly referred to my friends and family.

• Nissan

Excellent staff...Bill Erwine is the best...top of the line service.

Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. We appreciate your kind words and will be sure to pass them along.

Excellent staff...Bill Erwine is the best...top of the line service.

• Never a problem

Always friendly prompt service. I also like the shuttle service. Thanks

Always friendly prompt service. I also like the shuttle service. Thanks

Thank you for the review, Joanne! We strive to get you back on the road as soon as possible. Glad to hear our shuttle service was a help. Thanks again!

• Muskie

Had truck in for inspection, taken on time and done promptly.

Thank you for the feedback! Glad to hear we were able to get you back on the road quick!

Had truck in for inspection, taken on time and done promptly.