Ken Pollock Nissan

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 177 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• March 23, 2018

After no luck with searching for a reliable.. Reasonable.. car i could see myself longterm in ...this was my final stop. I came here about a month ag...o with "okay"credit and a dream.. Steven Abbatiello, went above and beyond for over a month in assisting with not only finding my dream car (in my price range) but taking the time to educate me on the different insurance policies there were as well. It took me some time to get the down deposit and he was there to help every step of the way!!

Congratulations!We are happy to have been able to help you find the right car for your needs. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how hap...py you were with your experience. Enjoy!

May 21, 2018

Bought Nissan Versa with extra warranties and GAP insurance in 2016. Salesmen promissed everything is through Nissan Corporation...February 2018 got i...n accident, car got totaled. Well then we found out that everything is through another companies and we have to deal with all separetly...ok... so we contacted the Financing Department for the loan, the GAP insurance for the GAP coverage and Nissan Pollock for the reminding warranties refund. We got the payoff from the insurance and the GAP already in April, now today is exatly 3 months since the accident happend and Pollock still doesn't feel like send the refund check to Nissan Financing. First they said, they sent it on April 3rd, then when I complaint at the corporation, they told them they will send it same day (May 10th), today is the 21st....still nothing...I filed complain at the BBB maybe that will help....one thing is sure, never ever Nissan Vehicle, never ever by Nissan Pollock and I will keep everyone I know away!!!!

April 29, 2018

This was my 1st visit but I was well pleased. My service person was Lamar he and his team talked to me ab everything before they began the work and ma...de sure I understood.

Thank you for the five-star review, Doris! We are thrilled to hear that Lamar and the team made sure to offer you a wonderful service visit. If there ...is anything more we can assist you with, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at any time!

April 27, 2018

Took care of the work that I requested in a timely manner. Also a service technician took a ride with me to listen for a noise I was hearing. They che...cked it out and found the care to be safe. They also washed the car for me.

Hi Stephen, thank you for taking the time to share your great service experience with us. We're pleased to know that you received five-star treatment.... If you need anything else, then please reach out to us. We would be happy to help.

April 13, 2018

Prompt service for broken coil spring. Gave us loaner car, ordered part and installed all in about 26 hours. Service manager was outstanding in gettin...g us back on the road. And best yet it did not cost a penny. Thanks to the Pollock Service Team !!!!

April 13, 2018

I ALWAYS TELL MY FRIENDS ABOUT THE SERVICE AT KEN POLLACK, I AM ALWAYS PLEASED, AND NEVER FEEL LIKE THEY ARE TAKING ADVANTAGE OF ME IN ANY WAY

April 7, 2018

Went in for inspections and they found a minor issue that they fixed at no charge. Service department employees are always courteous and very helpful.... Highly recommend!

April 6, 2018

Dave from the service department is great to work with. Jeff who I worked with to purchase the car was awesome he made the purchase process easy.

April 4, 2018

Dyann was great, as was Stew. Helped tremendously finding the 2018 Nissan Titan SV I was looking for. Can't say enough about the service, and care t...hey took to make the deal happen. Do yourself a favor and stop in before your next vehicle purchase. Was only window shopping, but the deals and quality of product (and people @ Ken Pollock Nissan) made it a no brainer to purchase from them.

March 23, 2018

We were very satisfied with the salesman. He was knowledgeable and courteous. We have dealt with Ken Pollick Nissan before and will be return customer...s.

Ken Pollock Nissan