Ken Pollock Nissan

New (888) 854-1208 (888) 854-1208
Used (888) 881-8359 (888) 881-8359
Service (888) 882-3169 (888) 882-3169

In and out in 90 minutes

As I checked the tread depth on my Pathfinder I found it was down to 2 to 3/32 on all four tires. I called the parts department for a price and was told of a sale and my loyalty would get me a nice discount. Called service Tuesday afternoon and Mike got me in 1st thing Wednesday morning. Then after the change over and an alignment I was out the door by 9:30. Now I shouldn’t have any tire worries for at least another 50’000 miles. Thanks Mike and the crew

Dealer response

Hi Tom A, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out!

Great Service Department

I always get my 2019 Nissan Murano serviced at Ken Pollock Nissan---They are friendly, courteous and very knowledgeable. The service Dept. is always prompt and on time. Excellent Service center. I would recommend this dealership to anyone.

Dealer response

Joe Bevacqua, thank you so much for the positive review! Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out!

Problem solved Quickly

I called on a Monday for a problem with the climate control on my 19 Pathfinder. They had me come in 1st thing Tuesday. I was in and out in the time it took to drink a coffee ( which they provided) and was on my way in less than an hour

Dealer response

Tom, we are glad we could help! We do hope we can be of assistance in the future. Take care!

Great dealership

Best car buying experience I ever had. No pressure, just knowledgeable salespeople. If you need a car, new or used, go to Ken Pollock Nissan....ask for Jesse.

Dealer response

Hi! Thank you very much for this wonderful review and recommendation. We promise to keep up the good work. If you need anything, we're here for you!

Paul is awesome!

We had a great experience with Paul in buying a Rogue. First time dealing with Ken Pollock Nissan but we will definitely return. Paul was so friendly and not pushy and just came across as a friend.

Dealer response

Mike P, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience. If there's anything further we can do for you, we are happy to help! Until the next time we meet, take care!

Service review

Great customer service . Never have any issues with Ken Pollack Nissan. Everyone is very friendly. Would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new vehicle.

Dealer response

Dina, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

Top Notch Service Department……

The service department here is top notch. Nothing is ever to big or to small. Always accommodating and always fast, friendly and professional. Shout out to Dave and Allan for exceeding expectations always!!!!!

Dealer response

Kathleen, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

Military friendly

Excellent dealership, they help me and my son obtain loans for new cars, excellent service and salesman. Price ranges and selection within our budget. KUDOS

Dealer response

Bill Trujillo, it's experiences like yours that really keep us motivated! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Love Ken Pollock Nissan and their great team

Best sales and service team around this area. Just had my Murano serviced and as usual Allan was great. They are always timely and keep you well informed while you wait.

Dealer response

Kelly, thank you for sharing your positive experience! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

Great Service and Suggestion

I arrived and my car was taken back about 15 minutes after I registered I was there. About 20 minutes latter I was told I pass my inspection but should get new tire. They did not have the ones I was planning to buy because they are being discontinued and suggest others. I am really enjoying my cars handling with these tires.

Dealer response

Wiliam, thank you for sharing your positive experience! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

Very pleased with the buying experience!

I'm very happy with the Titan XD. Dan Patton was very helpful during the process! I drove 2hrs 45 minutes Ken Pollock Nissan and they staff was great! I would definitely recommend them to friends and family.

Dealer response

Paul, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

The Best Services Department

Amazing service department. Was always kind and helpfu to all my needs and concerns. And the best part is that they keep you posted on what they are doing and what I would expect after and keep you updated for every single detail about what they find out which could be the problem. Before they do anything extra they let you know and the price. Everything up front about Service Department. Great experience. Will definitely return for my Nissan Armada regular service. Thanks again for leaving me SUPER SATISFIED!!!!!!

Dealer response

Esmeldy Suriel, your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us. Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out! Until the next time we meet, take care!

AWESOME as USUAL!!!!!

Excellent customer service in the service department!!!!!!!!!! Very professional and helpful!!!!!!! No intimidation at all…..especially as a woman who knows nothing about auto repairs!!!!!! Special thanks to Dave and Mike

Dealer response

K.p, thanks for your praise and kind comments about our team. Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Best dealership in the area

Another great service experience! I was greeted immediately upon arrival and in and out in a very timely manner. Allan took the time to answer questions about an older truck I recently purchased. He is a great service advisor and always very helpful.

Dealer response

Kelly, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! We're looking forward to your next visit with us!

In and out within an hour

I own 2 Nissans and stopped by to have an item checked on my one and found out my second one was due for its service. Talked to the service manager about bringing it in and he scheduled me for the very next day at a time I could make. My car was taken by a tech within minutes and within an hour it was finished. I won take my cars anywhere else . Dave and his crew are the best

Dealer response

Tom, thank you for sharing your positive experience! Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visits. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out!

Excellent experience

We knew exactly what we wanted before we even pulled into the lot, parked next to the truck we wanted, a very friendly salesman, Jesse, approached us, he seemed more like a friend than a salesman, no pressure, no nonsense, very friendly, we let him know the vehicle we were interested in, had all our peeps in a row before we arrived to make it easier on the salesman as well, the whole experience was so smooth, felt like we were dealing with a good friend. Vehicle was priced very fair, checked out service department on site, the prices for service very fair. We scoured several other dealerships in our area looking for a new truck in our price range, no luck anywhere except for this dealership.

Dealer response

Cathie, we're glad you had such a wonderful experience with us! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

Wonderful experience and excellent care!

I was in and out of the service department in a little over an HR and it was for inspection, oil change and a tire rotation. Usually other places I have been it would be several hrs.

Dealer response

Donna Askew, thanks for your praise and kind comments about our team. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you. Until the next time we meet, take care!

Best Service Ever

I have had my car serviced here for over ten years. I have always had a positive experience with service, parts, timeliness, inspections, and tires. The staff is always professional and go above and beyond to meet your needs. I always look forward to my car appointments and seeing the great staff!

Dealer response

Joanne, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you. Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

Everyone needs a change

I was a loyal toyota for 20 years,15 yrs to toyota of scranton. Their not so good loyalty got me thinking of another brand. I couldn't be any happier with my choice in brand and my choice in dealerships, I think I have found what I'm looking for! Thanks Ken Pollock Nissan!

Dealer response

Hi James! We're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! We look forward to working together in the future and we are here for anything you need. Thanks again and welcome to the Ken Pollock Nissan family!

Service appointment

Great service and friendly staff. They always go above and beyond making sure everything is perfect on my car. The facility is always so clean..

Dealer response

Ellen, we're glad you had such a wonderful experience with us! We sincerely thank you for the positive review, and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Buying a new car

I just bought a new car from Ken Pollock and had a great experience with every single I dealt with. Highly recommend them. Very clean showroom

Dealer response

Hi C B, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

Great fast deal! Super fast delivery!

We work with Paul Takacs from the internet sales team. Worked out a deal over the phone, went to the dealership and was one the road in about an hour... great, fast, service. Fastest I have ever gotten a truck! Thank You!

Dealer response

Brian E. Niskala, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

Ken Pollock Nissan Car Care-done right!

mike west - a great tech - always professional- no pressure-reviewed everything i needed and what to consider for future visits- on time- will always trust my car care to Pollock Nissan-I will see you again at months end with my sons' car - thanks again for the service and hospitality

Dealer response

Frank Schall, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out! We're looking forward to your next visit with us!

Love this dealership

Have purchased 2 Muranos from this dealership and they have always gone above and beyond with my purchase and service experience. Highly recommend them to anyone looking for a vehicle.

Dealer response

Kelly, we really appreciate your feedback! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

3.0

Great but.......

We have so many good things to say about this dealership. The staff was professional and courteous, and gave us an unofficial estimate before the work began. The shop itself is very clean and not overbooked. The job took 3 hours,this was a long time but we were given this time frame beforehand. Our only gripe, and the reason we didn't give them a three is the lack of the car wash. The website mentioned a complimentary wash, which we did not receive.

Dealer response

Adam, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback about your experience with us. We are happy to hear that you were satisfied with the service, our staff and facility. We would like to thank you for bringing to our attention the option for the complimentary car wash. Since the onset of Covid-19, we have suspended that service. It was removed from our service scheduler but managed to appear again. We are working with our site provider to have that fixed. We apologize for any confusion. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will use your comments to refine our efforts to ensure this issue does not happen again.

Excellent

Excellent service the only place to buy and service your car I have never been disappointed by there sales or service. Always felt they were fair

Dealer response

Hello Jack E, thank you; we appreciate your feedback! Thank you for your continued loyalty! Until the next time we meet, take care!

The Best!

Ken Pollock Nissan is the best place for service & purchasing cars! They really go above and beyond for their customers! I'm proud to be part of their family! Thank you all from the bottom of our hearts for your care and diligence! I have been with Ken Pollock for over 5 years now and have recently purchased my second car from them. The experience was smooth and quick! They were transparent, not pushy, listened to what I wanted, made sure I knew all the information to make an educational decision, and were very kind and caring through the whole process!

Dealer response

Nissan Kicks, reviews like this give us motivation and help us ensure we provide high-quality care. We appreciate your kind words and your continued loyalty. Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out!

This place is Great!

Every time I have a positive experience. The staff is a team of hard working professionals. Very friendly environment. Allan, Mike and service manager Dave Lulewicz provided an excellent service my every visit to Ken Pollock Nissan. I bought two cars from this place (My Thanks to Jessie Kivler). I recommend this place to all my friends and family. Thank you again! Good job!

Dealer response

Hi Roman, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experiences! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Excellent Customer Service

Dave Lulewicz Service Manager offers excellent customer service to make sure that every customer feels like he really cares and listens about any concerns you may have and cares for you like you are a family member. Jessie Kivler, my sales professional, has sold me my two Nissan Versa's, he sat with me and listened to what I was looking for and wanted in a car. and found me my second Nissan VERSA. These two gentlemen are the reason I continue and will continue to service and purchase my vehicles through Ken Pollock Nissan. As long as they are there I will continue to be a loyal customer.

Dealer response

Lori G, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! It makes us so happy to hear that you continue to receive excellent service from Dave and Jesse. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there's anything more we can do! Thank you so much again for your feedback! We hope you have a great day!

Great experience!

Our first experience at Ken Pollock Nissan was fantastic. We have never owned a Nissan before. It was so nice to deal with such experienced salespeople and with people willing to take time and get us exactly what we want. The entire process was easy and rewarding.

Dealer response

M & J, thanks for your praise and kind comments about our team. We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at Ken Pollock Nissan! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

Happy Camper

We received a quality product for a fair price. They went out of their way to meet all of our special needs and requests. We will return again when another vehicle is needed.

Dealer response

Happy Camper, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out!

Would definitely recommend

Staff professional. Easy to deal with. Answered all questions. Would definitely recommend them. This is our 8th care we have purchased from them over the years. Service GREAT !!!!!!!

Dealer response

Recommend, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed all of your experiences here at Ken Pollock Nissan! Until the next time we meet, take care!

I had been looking for a car in all the wrong places...

I had been looking for a car in all the wrong places before I went to Ken Pollock Nissan. It was love at first site and it's been a happy union since. I am very happy with the service and pleasant surroundings. I would and have recommended Ken Pollock Nissan to anyone that I know that may be looking for a new car.

Dealer response

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! We do hope we can be of assistance in the future. Take care!

Fantastic dealership.

Ken Pollock Nissan had the perfect truck that I was looking for at an excellent price. Jesse Kivler was my sales consultant and he made the whole purchase process go so smooth. He was very knowledgeable about the vehicle and went over everything with me. Would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle.

Dealer response

John W, your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us. Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

Appointment when I wanted it

Called Dave on Friday for a service and tire rotation on Tuesday. He asked me what time “I wanted” . We made it for 2 pm . I got there early. He didn’t make me wait and took my car right in. Within 45 minutes my car was serviced and waiting outside the front door. This is why I only come here for whatever my cars need. To quote a movie actor “I’ll be back”

Dealer response

Tom A, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience. If there's anything further we can do for you, we are happy to help! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

Low tire pressure

Had a tire that needed to be aired up every 10 days and stopped by to inquire about the dealership fixing it or should I go to their tire store. They took care of it along with a service and state inspection that were both due. Had me in and out in less than 90 minutes

Dealer response

Hi Tom A.! Thank you very much for taking the time to let us know how we did. We are happy to have been able to get you back on the road in no time! Don't hesitate to reach out if there is anything else we can assist you with. Have a wonderful day!

Service appointment

Affordable service, great staff! Communication is always open checking with the customer before repairs begin that may exceed the cost. The waiting area is comfortable and clean.

Dealer response

John, your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us. Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out!

Nissan Sentra SV 2019 very low miles!! Love the ca

This was a wonderful experience! No pressure to buy. Mike K. Sales was excellent. Car has a lot of extras that my other car had and he went over everything. Very caring and considerate of my concerns in buying the Nissan. It was a very excellent experience and would definitely recommend them to my family and friends.

Dealer response

Donna A. 2019 Nissan Sentra Sv, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

Transmission fluid

I arrived early, Service department was friendly and competed the schedule work in a timely manner. Will be returning to this dealership for my service needs.

Dealer response

Jeff, your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us. Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out!

Superior service

Received great service from the friendly staff. Truck was finished in less time than expected. Will definitely be back for more service in the future.

Dealer response

Rich Shaughnessy, we're glad you had such a wonderful experience with us! Thank you again for letting our team know how we did! We look forward to helping again in the future. Take care!