2.1
Average based on 11 reviews.
  • Great Experience!

They treated me really well and were honest about the vehicles I was interested in. Although the place appears a bit sketchy, it's not. I got a great deal on a used Volvo and they fixed everything I asked them to and the buying process was so easy! I highly recommend them!

• Lolol

The sales guy acted like he knew everything about cars which he knows very little about. it was a hassle dealing with these people, I made them an offer they refused called me back and expecting me to turn around and drive right back there after we bought the car are 21-day permit was up we hadn't received our tabs I called back and talked to David and he basically said I sent them out it's not my problem I would recommend going somewhere else

• Will never go there again !

I bought a '98 Nissan Maxima from them, as it was it was overpriced. I brought it in to the local NTB before buying it for an "overall" inspection & they gave it a "good to go". After I bought it I brought it to MY mechanic & they found oil leaks. I wouldn't recommend Best Buy Motors or the NTB because if I knew of this I would never have bought the car.

• DO NOT BUY ANYTHING HERE!!!

Recently bought a car here that did not even make it home before it was on a tow truck. Multiple thousands of dollars in repair costs. Anytime we would call about what happened either no one would answer phones or there was never anyone with authority there so they said. When we finally got ahold of the "manager" he swore up and down they would stand behind fixing it but never called back. Also the guy that sold me the car was fairly rude. They let me leave the lot with safety hazzards that were later found by my mechanic. It goes on and on. BUYERS BEWARE!

• Did bad job trying to hide rust....

No customer service and I stood outside for awhile. The SUV they were trying to sell was super rusty but they put tape on it lol and try to paint over it!!! horrible job!!! I wasted an 1hr plus drive there. I understand that older cars are going to have rust but why didn't you tell me over the phone when I asked? The sale person just stated for me to come in myself to look.

• Excellent Dealer!!!

I went to this dealership to look at a few cars I had seen online. The sales staff was very knowledgeable, helpful, and there was no pressure. I ended up buying a used Honda Accord and I couldn't be happier with it. This was a great buying experience and I would recommend this dealership to anyone in the future.

• great value

I PURCHASED TOYOTA CAMRY,NO PROBLEMS,EASY SIGN OUT,MY DAUGHTER LOVES IT!OVERALL A GREAT VALUE!

• show me the carfax!!!!!!!

Most of their cars are junk,the mlieage doesnot match car fax!!stay far away!!!

Most of their cars are junk,the mlieage doesnot match car fax!!stay far away!!!

• no service

could not get any information on the cars from the dealer. would not answer any questions directly. did not and would not buy from them

• Bad experience

First phone call turned completely down. Would not even think to drive over there and do not recommend anyone.