Value Auto Sales of Bow

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• Not your typical used car salesman

Kevin was friendly and helpful. I am not a big fan of used cars but a change in jobs forced me to find a commuter car. All things point to a good decision at a fair price. I would shop there again and recommend Kevin to others.

• Great service, clean facilities, not pushy..honest

Found the car I was looking for. Kevin was friendly, not at all pushy, answered all my questions. Held the car for me longer than I had hoped.. but I needed to have a family member with vast automotive experience check the car in and out and give it a good test drive. It passed all the tests and a deal was made. The price I paid was well within my budget and I would recommend this dealer to any one looking for a reliable, low priced used car. It was a good car buying experience.