Adams St. Motor Company LLC

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 14 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

• April 3, 2015

Go to Lee next time you need a car. Had an absolutely fantastic experience here getting my first car. Everyone here is upfront, honest, reliable and i...n all seriousness I will be back for my next car.

November 21, 2016

I was looking for a SUV. And I had found it in adams street motors. Thanks for all Lee. My Volvo is great!!!!

May 17, 2016

I was shopping for an SUV 4+4 there's a good selection to choose from. Lee was very helpful with the whole process. I'll definitely be back again!!!!

July 30, 2015

I just bought a car and i Lov it the way it drives and everything. They are so nice, thye even put my car in the back so no one would buy it. Overall ...i had a great experience and would recommend everyone to come to adams.

July 30, 2015

I WAS LOOKING FOR A USED CAR AND WENT TO NUMBER OF USED CAR LOTS AND I WASNT HAPPY UNTIL I MET LEE AT ADAMS STREET MOTORS. HE WAS THE MOST HELPFUL AND... HONEST USED CAR SALESMEN I'VE EVER MET. HE SHOWED ME A NUMBER OF CARS AND I FINALLY SETTLED ON ONE.HE MADE MY BUYING A USED CAR MORE PLEASURABLE.I WILL CONTINUE TO DO BUSINESS WITH THEM IN THE FUTURE

July 28, 2015

Although I was very picky Lee was very patient and was very nice through the whole process.. I bought a 2001 Volkswagen Passat.. Thanks a bunch Lee an...d Carl. I would recommend Adams St. Motors.. A big variety, stop by you wont be disappointed

July 19, 2014

Overall a very good experience, especially with their level of customer service and follow through. Found a Volvo V70 XC I really wanted and they work...ed with me every step of the way even when the car had a few issues at first. Running great now and the price was very good. Lee is who I dealt with primarily and I would recommend him to anyone, very professional and personable with no high pressure sales tactics. They seem to find quality used cars and run a good business so I suspect I'll be heading there again in a few years.

thank you for the review .it was a pleasure doing business with you.hope thing go well for a long time with your purchase.

June 23, 2014

Looked at a used car that was described as mechanically in good condition. Took it to an independent mechanic who found quite a lot wrong with it. So ...glad I got an outside opinion.

im sorry your visit was disappointing, we try to due safety checks on cars prior to people driving them .but when your looking at 10 year old csrs plu...s .any mechanic good find something wore that he would replace. if they are brought to are attention and they are a mojor problem we would have been happy to address it as we do with all cars. but we do thank you for your feed back, sorry we could not help you but we also were not made aware of the issues your shop found.

May 2, 2014

I was looking for a used car found Adams st. Motors on cars.com I was very unsure what to purchase and fron what dealer.after meeting lee fron Adam st.... I was so pleased to find an honest dealer. I purchased a SUV from him had a small issue they resolved right away was a great experience...... Thank Adam st.

December 7, 2013

I bought my first and certainly not last car with these guys!!!!! At first I was hesitant and did not think I could afford the van that I saw on the l...ot the day I drove by . I wasn't even going to go in and see what they had to offer . I was about to leave after walking over to look at it ,and the salesman said " do you want to test drive it ? " and threw me some keys. I took the van out and pushed its limits for a minute to see if it had any kind of problems. Nothing ! Too good to be true I thought ,so i went back to the lot to find out the price.? It was well within my range ,even though at other lots a whole lot less van was a whole lot MORE EXPENSIVE!! I bought the van .It had some minor problems a few days later then guys there serviced it with no problem,and I have been extremely happy since . This van has been an integral part of my business and has served me well for the last few years since.

Adams St. Motor Company LLC