Ken's Auto Sales

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 30 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

• Terrific buying experience through the internet !
    February 15, 2015

This is the second used car that Mike and his brother have sold to us---sight unseen over the internet. They made sure the brakes, rotors, tires, etc ...were in safe shape to drive and would pass Mass. inspection. Talking to Mike is like talking to a family member and even though we have never visited their business, Kens Auto Sales, we have received cars to our door in Maryland in beautiful shape and couteous service in delivery. We highly recommend anyone to buy a car from them. I wish they were closer to us. These brothers are honest people. They deserve "6" stars!

Happy customer!
    October 27, 2017

This family business is all about excellent customer service! Ken, Tim and Mike are patient, courteous and share a great sense of humor. This business... worked diligently to find the perfect car for me. I happily recommend them. Thanks guys!

Doctor
    May 1, 2017

Top notch service. Didn't have to lift a finger. All details covered. In and out in a flash. Great experience.

The way car buying should be!
    March 10, 2017

Buying a car from Ken's couldn't be smoother. Zero pressure sales, excellent customer service and they have your car registered, inspected and ready t...o drive off the lot in a few hours! Thier inventory is always filled with low mile, clean vehicles. You can absolutely buy with confidence. The family who operates the buisness are very courteous and honest. I plan on buying all my cars from them in the future.

Excellent buying experience
    January 8, 2017

I have been a customer of Ken's Auto for many years & have been very satisfied with every car I've purchased. Mike, Tim, & Ken are extremely friendl...y, honest, professional and knowledgeable people. No hassles or gimmicks. I would highly recommend Ken's to anyone looking for a pre-owned vehicle.

Great Service, Immaculate Cars
    October 31, 2016

The experience with working with Ken's Auto Sales was amazing. First, their knowledge of the product was accurate and they know how to find really cl...ean cars. Second, the customer service was a 10+. The owner Ken and his team was extremely helpful and delivered my car from hundreds of miles away. Service like Ken's is hard to find in the car business in this day and age! I was extremely pleased with my experience.

Excellent Experience
    October 27, 2016

I recently purchased a 2014 Toyota Camry from this dealership. The staff was friendly and helpful and made the purchasing process a quick and easy exp...erience. I didn't feel the pressure and gimmicks I got at other dealerships. I got honest people with quality vehicles. They also had some of the best prices in the area. If you're in the market for a vehicle I would suggest Ken's Auto Sales.

Kens Auto Sales
    October 23, 2016

Very professional and knowledgeable sales staff. One phone call to my insurance agent and I was registered and on my way. No experience with repairs b...ut all their vehicles were in excellent condition.

Great Experience
    September 22, 2016

I recently bought a 2013 Nissan Rouge from Ken's and it was great experience. They did not have a Rogue available with the options I wanted and they ...went out and found me one with all I wanted and more. Mike and Tim were both very friendly and extremely helpful throughout the process. I would high recommend them to anyone looking to buy a pre-owned vehicle.

Ken's - Holyoke, MA
    September 7, 2016

When it was time to replace my 12 year old 2003 Buick (which I had purchased at Ken's), I checked their inventory to see what was available. Their pr...ior service brought me back to look for a newer car. I bought my second car, a 2014 Toyota Camry from Ken's in and have bragged to all my friends about their quality of cars and service. They don't haggle you - just go in & look around.... they are so helpful with information. All transactions are done by them efficiently and accurately. I had my car only 1 day when the front hubcap was either lost while driving home or it was stolen while I was at a doctor's office. Mike ordered a new hubcap and replaced it on the car within 3 days - how could you ask for better service. Thanks Mike and Ken.

Ken's Auto Sales