278 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Liberty Mazda from DealerRater.com
  • Great experience
    July 13, 2017

Albert made the car buying process go smoothly. He answered all my questions honestly and 6 months later I'm still happy with my used car purchase.

• Zoom Zoom Liberty Mazda!! Excellent Experience!!
    July 1, 2017

I had my Toyota RAV for 13 years and had no problem with it, but I was ready to get a new midsize SUV. I was only thinking to get another RAV4 until my friends from work highly recommended me to look into the Mazda CX-5. I did extensive research on the CX-5. I finally narrowed my options and the CX-5 was my first choice. I was introduced to Jim. I told him I am only interested in the 2017 CX-5 Grand Touring and luckily they have many options to choose. I was surprisingly shock when Jim asked me do I want to take the car on the highway. No dealers have ever asked me that, and I'm the one who usually have to ask! I was so excited to test the car on the highway to feel the zoom zoom power. I was also testing the lane departure warning. The ride was very smooth and quiet. I was in love! The process was quick and surprisingly no headache. Jim is the best dealer I have worked with. He cares about his customers and take the time to go through everything. He keeps it real and very pleasant to work with and very personable. He is all about striving to make his customers happy and satisfied. He has lots of candies! After having my car for one month, I am extremely happy and loving my CX-5 everyday. The ride is so smooth and quiet that it feels like I'm driving a luxury car. The sound system is awesome, it is music to my ears. Thank Mazda for partnering with Bose! I have been receiving complaints everywhere I go. It is an eye catcher. Thank you very much to Jim and Liberty Mazda! I am a proud Mazda owner!!! :-)

• average at best

I have been taking my car to this dealership since I moved to MA in 2012. I am not impressed with the level of service. I bought my Mazda in WI, and took it to the dealership there whenever it needed service, that dealership went above and beyond my expectations, great customer service. I wish I could say the same about this one in MA. Recently, I brought my car in for an oil change and tire rotation. One of the tires has a slow leak, causing me to put more air in it about every 4 weeks. 1 day after this dealership serviced my car, the sensor told me the air pressure was low in that tire. The dealership didn't even check the air pressure in my tires. Shouldn't that be part of the "full service oil change"?

Jacob, thank you for leaving us feedback. We are disappointed to hear that your experience was not a positive one. We would like to work towards a resolution, so if you are willing, please reach out to us at (781) 245-8000 to discuss this further.

• Exceptional service
    June 28, 2017

Al Blank was a pleasure to deal with. Overall very professional experience. General sales manager and finance were excellent as well. Will return for my wife's new car soon.

• jimmy

AS usual everything went smoothly with no problems

AS usual everything went smoothly with no problems

• 2013 CX-5

I am guessing it's a good sign of quality but had to wait for 2 weeks for an appointment. Just for an oil changes and recall. Staff great.

Noelle, thank you so much for the positive review! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

• Quick and easy buying experience!
    June 12, 2017

I stopped by Liberty Mazda in search of a Certified Mazda CX-5. I was approached by Al right away, and he was nothing short of friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful from the get-go. He made the process simple and painless, answering questions along the way and generously working with my vehicle wishes. I never felt pressured, and feel very satisfied with the deal I walked out with. All in all, it was a great experience, and I'd recommend Al (and the dealership in general!) to anyone in the market for a new OR used car.

• Great experience!
    May 25, 2017

I had a great experience with Liberty Mazda and Albert! He helped make my first car buying experience easy. Made sure I left smiling. All the employees I met were friendly and helpful. I strongly recommend!

• MAZDA 3

Hello Steven, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback. Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

Walked into the dealer to look around for a new used vehicle for myself. Waling by I Recognized a salesman whom I had purchased a car from before. Sat down with Paul told him what i was looking for and 2 days later drove away in my new vehicle.

• Got me out from under
    May 19, 2017

Was unhappy with my previous vehicle (not a Mazda) but went in at the right time and was given great advice and great service and wound up with a great deal - now very happy with my car, never any pushing or pressure, a very good experience!