Average based on 5 reviews
  • Great Place, Great cars

Great place to buy a car, Jim is fantastic to work with.

Great place to buy a car, Jim is fantastic to work with.

• treated like family, awsome people!

I have purchased a few vehicles here because I was treated so well, I felt like family and know I got the best deal possible, he had nothing to hide and is always truthful. I highly recommend approved autos if you want a vehicle that will be with you for years to come and you will never regret your decision here. Thanks approved autos !

• great service

He is Really helpful. Great customer service :) purchased a car today and it went very great. I am so thankful.

• Awesome customer service

We just purchased a truck from approved auto and could not be happier. The service was amazing and the trucks clean. I am very happy with my experience overall and would do business again here.

• Happy Customer

The owner Jim Brooks is a really nice guy. He has the best inventory at the best prices. He seemed to really care about my situation and was able to help me out.