• will be back!

Completely satisfied with my purchase here at Carfactory. Mr. Jose garcia was wonderful. Very funny man and very helpful.

• 5 stars

Loved it! The place has a very large selection of vehicles to choose from. The prices were also very good.

• Satisfied

Excellent cars. They looked almost new. My credit was terrible and I was still able to buy my car and got great financing terms.

• 5 stars

very good finance terms and excellent price on my 2016 camry. Will be back

very good finance terms and excellent price on my 2016 camry. Will be back

• GREAT PLACE

Outstanding attention by everyone; from the Sales Rep Armando to the Manager. I was truly satisfied with my purchase. 5 stars

• Shady car place

Very shady vehicle was not the one in picture they couldn't find the key for the one they had and wanted all personal information before I saw the vehicle

• Pleasant and Interesting

I've always bought private, I had never bought from a dealer or a place like this before (no dealer fees etc). So I decided to check this place out just to look at two cars I was very interested in. The location is SUPER busy, organized, but super busy and a little cramped but the sales rep was laid back and very polite and they valet parked our car for free while we looked. Not a bad experience at all, I learned a lot, and they are very willing to work with you on the payment options. I'm still looking and want to test out some different models but I would come back here again and recommend it to friends or family.

• Good!

Everyone was very profesional. The attention was very good. Mr jOSE gARCIA WAS GREAT. RECOMMENDED.

• very good

everything and everyone was very good. the attention and the entire process was wonderful.

• 5 estrellas

Everything was great. I rate this dealer 5 stars. They were with my situation and tried to do everything to help me. I drove out with a 2016 Nissaan Altima that LOOKED BRAND NEW.