• Great service!!!

Fred Alias was amazing! I got a 2004 jeep liberty in wonderful condition, they were fair, friendly and overall will recommend them to friends and family!

• I'm so happy with my car best deal good price

Thank you so much mr Elias happy to buy more from you in future thx again hope you bring more SUV

• Great Service!

Rick Elias Auto Sales was extremely helpful in ensuring we purchased a quality vehicle. The owner assisted our family not only in explanation of the vehicles, but was able to make excellent recommendations. The staff here is very knowledgeable and goes out of their way to make sure they not only guide you through the car buying process, but work to ensure you are completely satisfied. They are honest, reasonable, and fair in their pricing as well. It's a smaller dealership, however, if you are looking for an honest dealer and a quality vehicle at a fair price, they are worth contacting and doing business with.

• BRETT CHASE

OVERALL GREAT EXPERIENCE, VERY HELPFUL AND KNEW A LOT ABOUT WHAT THEY WERE SELLING. GREAT CAR FOR THE MONEY AND NO COMPLAINTS WHATSOEVER

• DanaM.F.

very patient and considerate. He helped us to accomplish things I thought would be impossible. Treated us like family and got us into a car I could only dream of owning. I owe him a lot. Thanks.

• AWESOME CAR DEALER!!

If your looking for an awesome used car dealer, that has great used cars with low mileage and low prices$$$ stop by Fred Elias Auto Sales and check out Mark and the rest of the staff. I purchased a 2005 Equinox that looked brand new off the showroom room.

• Review

Rick was very willing to negotiate the price and work with me. A very smooth buying process. Could not be happier.

• VERY CLEAN DEALERSHIP GREETED PROMPTLY CLEAN CARS

Salesman took his time help choose a vehicle a 2010 malibu in excellent condition. Would advise any one to buy a vehicle from them.VERY SATISFY.

• No Thanks

Bought a Ford Taurus & the engine had many different parts with model #'s scratched off. When I asked for a Carfax Rick said they don't do those because they cost too much. He was rude to my parents when they tried to help me. I'm looking for a car now & like I said "No Thanks"

I do not no who you are, or when you could possibly have bought a Taurus from here. I can not even remember the last Taurus I sold. We have auto checks here on all vehicles, plus anyone can purchase a car fax. We do no service here so I do not no about different engine parts or model numbers scratched off, or what that could mean. I am sorry you are dissatisfied, but I can not answer your bad review with any accuracy not knowing who you are.

• great family owned dealer

just purchased a vehicle from them. Very happy with the salesman the van and the ease of financing paperwork. the van had a few minor problems during the test drive on a Saturday and they were professionally taken care of Monday morning. They truly want happy customers and it shows.